This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Helping

Started by ef9n15,

Previous topic - Next topic

ef9n15

BTW im a new member. I am a member ofclubpogobadges and they have ppl help them with their badges,was wondering if anybody needed help with badges the next couple of weeks since i have a lot of time.Please Pm if you would like me too.

ronandamee1

What do you need to "help with a badge"? Do you need Password?

ef9n15

You do the challenge for them. But taking their passwords is not what I do. I've been doing this on clubpogobadges lately.

ef9n15

I was another member here, but I deleted it.

ronandamee1

Being that you are no new here, its going to be tough to get people to trust you. Maybe if you had a registered email address showing(a paying email, not yahoo or hotmail). So that people know where to reach you. Not knowing you, I would definitely not give you my info.

Super Duckie

zenia

if someone wants to help you win a badge, they can Lose the game on purpose so the other player can win...Just a thought :)

evilone373

well i think most people here cheat (hence the name of the forum) and i doubt one needs help with a weekly challenge
and the ones who do, this forum is full of ideas and ways to get around a difficult badge challenge(come on pogo make them harder at least  ::)   
now a rank game i could see maybe someone wanting help if they cant leave their comp.on for hours or days on end.
but again i would not give out my pw to anyone unless ive chatted with them or know they have been a regular poster of this forum .
my thoughts on a badgehelper

ef9n15

I understand your concerns and respect them. But some of the challenges require acutally doing them.........

ef9n15

I just joined so i really don't have that many post and i'll try to get apart here to get your guy's trust.

DJ_

Welcome to the forum ef9n15....I've been here for a few months and people still don't trust me with their password!  :'(  :P

ef9n15

Ty DJ. I look foward to being on this site again. Only thing is that i really dont use autos because i am a poor mexican who used all his shareware :-[

ronandamee1

Quote from: DJ on June 29, 2004, 03:15:07 PM
Welcome to the forum ef9n15....I've been here for a few months and people still don't trust me with their password!  :'(  :P
I would trust you with my password DJ. You seem very trustowrthy.

DJ_

Quote from: YZrider on June 29, 2004, 03:49:51 PM
I would trust you with my password DJ. You seem very trustworthy.
WOW!
Thanks YZ, I'm speechless!

LOL I don't even trust my self with my own password...just kidding, I have never done anything to anyones account that I had access to. All I did was helped get the badge and when I was done I signed out.
It is a lot harder to gain someones trust back after losing it... those few people that I've helped and that have helped me too are truly great friends and I would never do anything to mess that up!

ef9n15

Dj,wanna help a brother out with some autos? :P

ZaLandCruiser

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview