This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

~♥~Who Wants One~♥~

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyCheetah

Bams, Can I have one of your fabulous siggy's with the name Baby on it.  Please Please Please.   embrace.gif

bams68

Sure - do u have one in mind?? Or any preferences?? Or do ya jus want me to surprise ya LOL

BabyCheetah

Surprise me.  Something medium sized though so that if I want to use more than One siggy I can.  If I wanted I could put them side by side.  Your the bestest.  embrace.gif

jarjar

Bams that is so adorable. I am sure baby will love that. Too cute embrace.gif

Squid

OMG, Bams, that is so cute.  Wear it well, Baby, and in the best of bunny health!

BabyCheetah

bams68

twinkle6590

Quote from: bams68 on February 03, 2009, 07:12:30 AM
Lovey Dovey

Here's another tag up for request
Plz be sure if you request to state which tag you are requesting.
All tags up for request have titles above them.
Jus state which one you are requesting an which name you wish to
have on your tag....

Bams if you have time may I have this one with Dawn on it please. Thank you. can you pm me when its done...that is if you are still doing them. If not thats ok too. Just thought I would ask. Thanks

Squid

Hi, Twinkle.
Bams has been battling some health issues lately so if she doesn't respond, that's why.  We're all hoping Bams is going to be tip-top when she's done slaying this dragon.  xoxoxo

twinkle6590

Quote from: Squid on May 14, 2009, 03:44:15 AM
Hi, Twinkle.
Bams has been battling some health issues lately so if she doesn't respond, that's why.  We're all hoping Bams is going to be tip-top when she's done slaying this dragon.  xoxoxo

yes thank you. i saw that in another post i put in a different categorty. I appreciate you're letting me know though. I pray as well shes up and well very soon.

bams68

Here's a new tag offer
not many tag lovers hanging around here but will put up the offer
jus incase sum1 likes

Plz be sure to state the name you wish to have on your tag an to reply when you have it saved
plz an thankies
Anyone is welcome to request
hi11.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Trina78player

I was just wonderin what a tag is?  Hi Bam u dont know me but I read about u been down & just wanted 2 tell u that I hope u get well soon

bams68

thx hun ! !
A tag is like the image in my signature area underneath my post...today I am offering the tag posted a few post up. The lil girl sitting on the unicorn. If you would like this tag, all you need to do is state so an what name you would like me to add, like Trina I would assume??
An if you do request any of them, to jus come back an check the pick up section an jus reply to say u picked it up when you see urs is posted. I can also send members who have 25 post or more a private message stating that the tag is posted.

Hope this makes sense an thx again
Feel free to request anytime
embrace.gif

Trina78player

Yvw!!  Yes ur right Trina. I think its cool that ur doing this 4 people.  Ur a real sweetie person tumbsup.gif

Trina78player

Sry chick I ment yes ur right Trina is that name I want use....Blonde moment:)

Codysmommy0506

Can i please have one with Codysmommy0506 on it please?

Thank You in advance..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview