PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 05:07:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

Stinkerbell

Squid

Too funny.  I think we should all entreat Bams to make hunky male siggies for all the gals on the forum.  This way, every page we go to will be a feast for our eyes.  My tongue wagging is out of practice anyway... I need to get it back in shape.   ass.gif camera.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 14, 2009, 08:07:35 AM
Too funny.  I think we should all entreat Bams to make hunky male siggies for all the gals on the forum.  This way, every page we go to will be a feast for our eyes.  My tongue wagging is out of practice anyway... I need to get it back in shape.   ass.gif camera.gif
I thought I was helping out, with all the Boston athletes in championship poses. giggle2.gif tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 14, 2009, 06:41:28 PM
I thought I was helping out, with all the Boston athletes in championship poses. giggle2.gif tumbsup.gif

Have them all crawling 1/2 naked on satin sheets with my bra in their teeth and we'll talk.

ROFL!!

What's gotten into me today???  (No wise cracks)

~Sassy~

Quote from: Joe C on July 14, 2009, 06:41:28 PM

Quote from: Squid on July 14, 2009, 07:36:30 PM
Have them all crawling 1/2 naked on satin sheets with my bra in their teeth and we'll talk.

ROFL!!

singer.gif That's the way I like it uh huh...uh huh  tongue.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 14, 2009, 07:36:30 PM

ROFL!!

Note to self: step away from the keyboard very, very slowly.

Squids can smell fear. shocked.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on July 13, 2009, 10:14:51 AM

inlove1.gif Maybe I could help this one...little back wash, help with drying off.  huh.gif He is just my type, tall, dark and a serious six pack goin' on.  inlove1.gif

These pictures are causing an already worldwide known problem of mine to start again.  giggle2.gif

cheerleading.gif I LOVE SEXY MEN, YEAH ... I DO  cheerleading.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 14, 2009, 08:25:58 PM
Note to self: step away from the keyboard very, very slowly.

Squids can smell fear. shocked.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Count 'em, baby.... ten tentacles!

Joe C

Note to self: I think I am far enough away now. giggle2.gif

bams68

Here you go Sassy hun
Hope this was the one you requested

dancing16.gif

~Sassy~

Bams,
Thank you so much. Yes, this is the one I wanted. I just got back from a delivery out of state and I thought I would check my mail and see what was going on here in PogoCheats. Glad I did. She is beautiful and so are you, I know 'cause I saw a picture of you.  You are so nice to do this for me and I appreciate it. I have it saved. Thanks again, Babe.
Love Ya,
Sassy
embrace.gif

bams68

glad u found it hun. Yep me an my sweetie were jus toying on the pc trying to solve my explorer issues, but nah we are thinking of reformating. I'm getting that same java issues as u as well. Grrrr

Anywho so yeah took sum extra time to get that done for you - glad you like. Indeed been going through huge psp withdrawls LOL. Not use to not playing on this......my sunburn is finally starting to feel more liveable but yeah wow. I so miss my psp hehehehe

thx for the lovely compliment hun, an hope ur delivery went well.
embrace.gif

Snow Babe

could i make a request? something with a png background for a Snow Babe? do U make avatars to?  Like a set?  Thanx

bams68

yep sure do make those too, any colors in mind?? I'm abit busy for the next few days, but I'll work on it here an there an get sumthing posted in a short few....any ideas as in colors or theme's would greatly help. An plz be kind to simply leave a picked up reply to let me know u got ur finished tag once I post them....

also remember with png's the finished tags won't be animated. If you like I can animate the avatar thou, as most sites only accept jpegs or gifs for those. I'll do one animated an the other not for the avatar - that way u'll have both. Jus incase the file size gets abit too big for sum sites who have restrictions.

I can make a nice winter tag for ya that'll suit ur screen name, but since it's not winter yet LOL I'll need a few ideas to go with or if u dun mind - I'll jus surprise ya with sumthing that seems nice an not so wintery
Anywho I'll check back here later on for any ideas you have before I start playin'

thx for the request
tumbsup.gif

Snow Babe

Quote from: bams68 on August 12, 2009, 09:35:17 AM

also remember with png's the finished tags won't be animated. If you like I can animate the avatar thou, as most sites only accept jpegs or gifs for those. I'll do one animated an the other not for the avatar - that way u'll have both. Jus incase the file size gets abit too big for sum sites who have restrictions.

I can make a nice winter tag for ya that'll suit ur screen name, but since it's not winter yet LOL I'll need a few ideas to go with or if u dun mind - I'll jus surprise ya with sumthing that seems nice an not so wintery
Anywho I'll check back here later on for any ideas you have before I start playin'

thx for the request
tumbsup.gif

I was thinking something with the colors baby blue white and even gold would be cool...  Um if you cant make it animated with a png background can you .gif it, where the background isnt white then?  If not then just make it unanimated, Oh and can you make the girl with really dark curly hair and her eyes brillant blue?  The avatar I would love animated, oh you can surprise me with the background I would love that!  Have I asked to much?
thanx

bams68

Good thanx hun, all info helps. I'll see what I can do tube wise (girl/lady) I did buy a nice tube today that has a lady sitting in snow an she's called a snowqueen...I might play with that one, I can colorize her hair to meet ur request an eyes....I'll be abit busy tomorrow but maybe in the next few days I'll see what I come up with. I'll have more time after the 21st incase I dun get anything decent this time around.

Anywho keep peeking in this section =)
nities

Snow Babe

whenever you have the time sounds cool to me.  Love your work btw, very impressive!  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview