PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 08:10:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenVCandrews

jarjar

heavenVCandrews

bams68

For my friend Sassy
embrace.gif

If any1 else would like this tag, jus ask
(must have 25 post or more in order to request)
hi11.gif

~Sassy~

Bams,
Hello sweet friend. I just stopped in early to see what was going on and look what I found for me! Geez this one is FABULOUS, I just love it. I love all of the ones you do, you know that. I really like it when they have animation and this tube is so hot. Thank you so much for making a surprise prezzie for me.
Enjoy the time with your little boy before he heads off to school, he is such a sweetie pie. I know you're gonna miss your little guy like crazy.
I hope you have a terrific day, filled with love and sunshine.
Love Ya,
Sassy
embrace.gif

bams68

Here's another tag for you Heaven, for a Janesko fan
made a non animated an animated copy
Enjoy

heavenVCandrews

Thank you bams this is just pure gorgeous! I love it!! inlove1.gif inlove1.gif camera.gif

CindyLouWho

Quote from: bams68 on September 04, 2009, 08:47:18 AM

For my friend Sassy
embrace.gif

If any1 else would like this tag, jus ask
(must have 25 post or more in order to request)
hi11.gif

I love it Bams!!  Can I have 1 please?? no hurry so take your timetho   embrace.gif

CindyLouWho

Sassy Do you have that football pic you're using in your sig or did Bams make it?  I'd LOVE to have it if you do cause that's my Mountaineers colors!   football4.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 05, 2009, 12:20:49 PM
Sassy Do you have that football pic you're using in your sig or did Bams make it?  I'd LOVE to have it if you do cause that's my Mountaineers colors!   football4.gif
Cindy,

That was made special for me just for our football thing here. I will pm the person and see if she will make one for you...k.

Wait until you see the new ones Bams made for me for the football thing. inlove1.gif

Bams makes the most awesome tags of ANYONE I have ever seen. You might want to ask her too, Cindy

Hugs,
Sassy
embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Bams,
Could I have a Janesko forum set and one of the Janesko Fall Colors tags like yours? Pretty please.
Off to do my siggy rotator. Have a great day.
Love Ya,
Sassy

heavenVCandrews

bams68

ok girls, got all ur request marked down, will try to get these done in the morning.

Sassy hun, I got that Janekso taggie done for you in MisFits (the request section, will be posting them tonight), not the av part - but I will do up a av as well for ya in the morning.

I dun have that exact tube in that football taggie sorry, but I have made a tag for Sassy tonight for football that u might like. Will work on that as well an you can snag if u wish....I think that tube up there is going for like 2$ havn't gotten it as I'm not a fan, but maybe the lady who made Sassys will make ya up one. All nice lady's over there as well....I'm sure she'll tag one up for ya

Anywho I'm finishing up sum tags I offer'd today an off to relax my shoulder, giving me grief as if I needed sumthing else already LOL

tumbsup.gif

CindyLouWho

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on September 05, 2009, 01:50:03 PM
Cindy,

That was made special for me just for our football thing here. I will pm the person and see if she will make one for you...k.

Wait until you see the new ones Bams made for me for the football thing. inlove1.gif

Bams makes the most awesome tags of ANYONE I have ever seen. You might want to ask her too, Cindy

Hugs,
Sassy
embrace.gif

Thanks Sassy!!  If she can't do it, its no biggy tho, lol. 

I totally agree with you about Bams work, her work is great & so is she for making all these tags for everyone!!   embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on September 05, 2009, 01:50:03 PM
Cindy,
Hugs,
Sassy

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 05, 2009, 05:15:59 PM
Thanks Sassy!!  If she can't do it, its no biggy tho, lol. 
I pm'd her Cindy and she will have it ready sometime tomorrow for you...k   blowkisses.gif

bams68

K Here's what I have so far...

These tags are for Cindy, I got "ur the one I want" taggie an also the football taggie I made Sassy, made u one animated an one not. Also my sweetie treated me to sum of those football gals LOL, since he's a fan of football. So I'll be playing with that lady myself. Anywho here's urs for now

bams68

Here u go Sassy, the matching AV for the siggy u got in MisFits
I think that's all the ones you requested here??

Enjoy

bams68

Here are ur tags Twinkle hun
Enjoy'd making this one, luv the colors myself an so does my sweetie as
he's a Islanders fan (Hockey team) an there colors are orange an blue

Every time he buys anything for my son, he tends to stick with these colors an even the Michigan colors another team he likes in football. He's a big college football fan as well...an luvs the Rams

I have no idea what I'm talking about hahaha, I know NOTHING about football

Enjoy ur new tags

twinkle6590

Bams those are awesome !!!! Thank you so much!!!! I love them all. The colors are perfect. You do an awesome job!!  TY TY TY

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview