Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Ur welcome Twinkle hun, Enjoy

Here are my last ones for Cindy, kept with the same style as Twinkles, jus changed it for ur team
Enjoy

Enjoy girls
If I missed anyone - yell at me
LOL
cheerleading.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on September 06, 2009, 05:53:42 AM

Here u go Sassy, the matching AV for the siggy u got in MisFits
I think that's all the ones you requested here??

Enjoy
Thanks Bams. These are so pretty. I have them saved. Love Ya, Sassy  embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Those are way awesome Bams...BUT you are guilty of a penalty. Ya don't have my team there and you are being charged with excessive roughness, which is half the distance to the goal line. Play will not resume until I get my team images.  hysterical.gif Which are being pm'd to ya.

Love Ya,
Sassy
embrace.gif

bams68

hahaha sweet animation LOL...off to take a look. Will play tomorrow indeed for ya tumbsup.gif

CindyLouWho

Quote from: bams68 on September 06, 2009, 05:51:14 AM
K Here's what I have so far...

These tags are for Cindy, I got "ur the one I want" taggie an also the football taggie I made Sassy, made u one animated an one not. Also my sweetie treated me to sum of those football gals LOL, since he's a fan of football. So I'll be playing with that lady myself. Anywho here's urs for now

WOW I love em all so much! I don't even know how to say thanks but Thanks! I got em all saved, including the 1's in the other post.   embrace.gif blowkisses.gif embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

heavenVCandrews

Hi bams i was looking here to see if you made me anything lately.I have fallen inlove with my lovely siggy's and avatars inlove1.gif inlove1.gif When you get a chance could you make me a matching siggy and avatar,Fall colors,Brunette....Pretty please. embrace.gif

bams68

Will try to get to these sumtime soon, got a few for sassy still an jus trying to keep up on another site. But yeah will try to get creative for ya.
Do u like the gorjuss tubes ( Suzanne Woolcott)?? I think I might be making a autumn tag with a certain tube sumtime soon, an if you would like one of those, I can give that a try for ya. Her tubes look more like lil girls (toonish) but sweet...

bams68

Here u go Sassy
If I missed any, jus get back to me

time to have sum dinner
turkey4.gif

heavenVCandrews

I just checked her work out and i love it! Especially the ones with brunette hair  inlove1.gif.Bams thanks in advance.From your friend heaven embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on September 10, 2009, 07:20:06 AM
Here u go Sassy
If I missed any, jus get back to me

time to have sum dinner
turkey4.gif

Bams,
Good afternoon sweet friend. I stopped by to pick up my two new tags, thank you so much for making these for me. I don't ever get tired of all of my pretties you make for me. The little avi you made is adorable. I had hubby come take a look too and he cracked up. You are one talented lady and you have a great sense of humor. I will pm you...ok.
I have been feeling kinda yucky the past few days, ended up taking some Nyquil before going to bed last night and I hate the taste of that stuff. Hubby knew I wasn't feeling good when I said I needed some Nyquil.
Well, I gotta go hon. You take care, don't work too hard. Talk to you soon.
Thanks again.
Love Ya,
Sassy
embrace.gif

bams68

thanx girls, yep I so luv the *B* slap in that AV hahaha. I saw the animation on another site an jus alter'd it abit.

Hope ur feeling better, take care an get sum rest

I will indeed work on sumthing for ya Heaven dear, probably more like in the morning tomorrow. Lil one wants mommy to play toy cars - Yipppeee hahaha. but yeah will try to get sumthing done tomorrow....

Off to check PM's

heavenVCandrews

Quote from: bams68 on September 10, 2009, 02:32:15 PM

I will indeed work on sumthing for ya Heaven dear, probably more like in the morning tomorrow. Lil one wants mommy to play toy cars - Yipppeee hahaha. but yeah will try to get sumthing done tomorrow....

Off to check PM's

Ok bams,i totally understand about the little ones.I have three boys myself and one will be 2 next month,so yeah a lot of toy cars over here too giggle2.gif.....Take your time sweety,i was just letting you know i'll be wanting some new ones pretty soon..Ok hun thanks in advance.... embrace.gif

bams68

Here's ur Football tag Sassy, hope this turn'd out okies

Also here is a fall tag I made this morning Heaven, I didn't use one of the gorjuss girls an
rather went with a tube I bought last week, an I colorized her hair to be more dark rather
then reddish
So hope this works for ya, made a match av as well
Enjoy

heavenVCandrews

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on September 11, 2009, 08:48:53 AM
Here's ur Football tag Sassy, hope this turn'd out okies
Hey Bams,
I stopped in long enough to pick up my football siggy you made for me and to thank you for it and for all of my tags. I just love this new football one.
I hope everything is going good with you. I am all better now after 3 days of Nyquil. Gawd that stuff is awful, but it works!
It's time for me to go to bed sweetness. I will talk to you soon.
Love Ya,
Sassy
embrace.gif

17MattFan

can anyone please help me with an avator and sig? i've seen the ones on here and i love them all some are absolutely beautiful but I am at a complete loss as to how to go about getting the.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview