PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:43:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

What kinda tag/av are you looking for?? Any themes you like?? Colors an such
Any help would be great as to create sumthing u are gonna like
Dun do all that many sports kinda tags, but I try.....so yeah any help as in what you would enjoy
would be great
hi11.gif

17MattFan

Quote from: bams68 on September 14, 2009, 04:40:14 PM
What kinda tag/av are you looking for?? Any themes you like?? Colors an such
Any help would be great as to create sumthing u are gonna like
Dun do all that many sports kinda tags, but I try.....so yeah any help as in what you would enjoy
would be great
hi11.gif

i am a huge nascar fan but i also love indians color doesnt matter. just something as pretty as all the others i've seen please.

did you make those also?
if you did they are terrific

Thank's By The Way

C~M

Quote from: 17mattfan on September 14, 2009, 05:04:31 PM
did you make those also?
if you did they are terrific
Thank's By The Way

Yep, Bam's makes most of them on the forum, but she won't make me any.

CindyLouWho

jarjar

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 14, 2009, 05:14:15 PM
Yep, Bam's makes most of them on the forum, but she won't make me any.
That is because you are difficult and pick giggle2.gif

bams68

u know crazy - I was working on one for u a few days ago *shooot I blew a secret* hahaha

but after toying for awhile I hated an scrapped it

I was trying to create sumthing star trekkish......but yeah wasn't liking my spaceship too much. Was tooo big an not fully all of it. I've found others since then an I mght give it a try again sumtime soon. An then I was gonna make u a Monster Mash tag for halloween since I knowu liked Mash LOL

so yeah I would try but these kinda tags jus dun look as great as the ones I normally create thats all.....I lack alil creativness sumtimes for these I guess....male tags for me are hard yep. Unless u jus like a sexy lady - that I got. But yeah I only use SAC thou, nothing over the top

Anywho not to be intruding but to the person requesting, are you male or female. Dun say in ur profile so yeah sumtimes it helps me to know on which colors to go with. I enjoy nascar as well....dun know everything but yeah I can use the colors that go with ur fav driver if u like.....Matt Kenseth rite???
I was actually gonna try to tag up a racing tag tomorrow...saw one that caught my eye an yeah I can try adding one for u

Anywhos will check back in the morning, off to dream land

C~M

Quote from: jarjar on September 14, 2009, 06:18:07 PM
That is because you are difficult and pick giggle2.gif

Just because I can make my own doesn't mean I don't admire other's work and want some of their's

BTW, you got rid of my jarjar tag I made you. ass.gif

17MattFan

Quote from: bams68 on September 14, 2009, 06:39:47 PM
u know crazy - I was working on one for u a few days ago *shooot I blew a secret* hahaha

but after toying for awhile I hated an scrapped it

I was trying to create sumthing star trekkish......but yeah wasn't liking my spaceship too much. Was tooo big an not fully all of it. I've found others since then an I mght give it a try again sumtime soon. An then I was gonna make u a Monster Mash tag for halloween since I knowu liked Mash LOL

so yeah I would try but these kinda tags jus dun look as great as the ones I normally create thats all.....I lack alil creativness sumtimes for these I guess....male tags for me are hard yep. Unless u jus like a sexy lady - that I got. But yeah I only use SAC thou, nothing over the top

Anywho not to be intruding but to the person requesting, are you male or female. Dun say in ur profile so yeah sumtimes it helps me to know on which colors to go with. I enjoy nascar as well....dun know everything but yeah I can use the colors that go with ur fav driver if u like.....Matt Kenseth rite???
I was actually gonna try to tag up a racing tag tomorrow...saw one that caught my eye an yeah I can try adding one for u

Anywhos will check back in the morning, off to dream land

yes he is my favorite his colors are yellow/black and im a female didnt know it didnt show

C~M

jarjar

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 14, 2009, 06:51:03 PM
Just because I can make my own doesn't mean I don't admire other's work and want some of their's

BTW, you got rid of my jarjar tag I made you. ass.gif
I love the jarjar tag CM. You were the first to make me one and I will never forget it and thank you. I just figured I looked better here as a beautiful blonde fairy. I have the tag saved and will always keep it embrace.gif

bams68

K thanx......will work on sumthing this afternoon hopefully. Lil is home again from school....still abit off an now seems to be coughing so yeah have my hands full abit but we'll see how much time I get today

tumbsup.gif

bams68

Wasn't sure what color to go with hair wise, so made each....you'll have to have sumone help u upload them to ur profile. I'm not able to do that. Anywho Enjoy

hi11.gif

CindyLouWho

17MattFan

Quote from: bams68 on September 15, 2009, 07:40:09 AM

Wasn't sure what color to go with hair wise, so made each....you'll have to have sumone help u upload them to ur profile. I'm not able to do that. Anywho Enjoy

hi11.gif

OMG let me just say I love it ,Love it ,Love it..... Did I say I Love it? Its more than I imagined you are totally awesome THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!Now to find someone that can help me put it on my profile

bams68

Ur welcome, I'm sure sum1 here will give you a hand. First u need to save the images to ur pc an find a hosting site...I see ur photobucket images are not working. Might wanna check that out...once you upload ur images jus share the links with the person who is gonna help u upload them.....A few ladies here are good at explaining it.

My english isn't the greatest when it comes to explaing things ....

jarjar

~Sassy~

Bams,
Just stopping by to say hello and tell you again what an awesome talent you are. I love the tag you did for CrazyMan, it is just perfect. I also like the racing one you did for 17 MattFan. I am always amazed at each new tag you make, I don't know why after knowing you this long. I keep thinking, "Well, there isn't any way she can top that one!" Way wrong, you do it ever time. Terrific work again sweet friend they are both awesome and so are you.
Love Ya,
Sassy
embrace.gif

Hocky

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on September 16, 2009, 05:17:27 PM
I love the tag you did for CrazyMan, it is just perfect.

sassy........If you are referring to the Star Trek tag in CM's siggy box, that was me!  I made that for him.  giggle2.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on Yesterday at 05:17:27 PM
I love the tag you did for CrazyMan, it is just perfect

Quote from: hocky on September 17, 2009, 07:04:05 AM
sassy........If you are referring to the Star Trek tag in CM's siggy box, that was me!  I made that for him.  giggle2.gif

Yes, I was hon. That's what happens when you are MIA around here.  blowkisses.gif

bams68

awww thankies Sassy, we all try yep. An Hocky did great on that.....fab job. Yeah it's hard keeping up on sum topics....anywho great job on that Hocky.

Off to bus stop
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview