Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

heavenVCandrews

Bams great work you did for crazyman inlove1.gif inlove1.gif inlove1.gif I love all the lovely's you make embrace.gif

bams68

Sorry but wasn't me who made that taggie hun. Hocky did Crazy's tag..... tumbsup.gif

ILoveSiamese

May I please Request Something

Anything to do with the Nebraska Cornhuskers
ie Helmets, logos, Herbie Husker

With ILS
and post it on my profile I am just a dumb brunette
Pretty Please
Thanks ILS
ILoveSiamese

bams68

Not sure when I will be able to give it a whirl as me an the lil one are both ill....but I'll see in a few what I can come up with. Not feeling too creative with these kinda tags...as I know NOTHING on football. Might jus keep it abit simple an like those I already made jus different colors n such.

Once I finished the pics you'll have to upload them to a photo hosting site...an share the links here with whom ever will add them to ur profile. As I no longer will upload them due to photobucket charging for storage space now an with all the tags I do I gotta keep room ...so yeah once you save the images jus upload them to any photo hosting site an jus share the links with those in charge of that. I'll try to have them done sumtime this week I hope.

ILoveSiamese

Thanks Bams
Anytime is good
Hope you get to feeling better soon.

ILS

bams68

bams68

Well here is what I came up with so far, not my best
hope it'll work, jus save the images to ur pc an upload them to ur
image hosting site
-photobucket/imageshack-
whichever u use, then jus share the DIRECT LINKS here with sumone who can help u more

plz let me know when u have the images saved, as I will eventually have to delete them
Enjoy

ILoveSiamese

Thanks Bams I got it saved to my puter

Thanks Again I Love

ILS

triviamaven

http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Image_Hosting/

this site lists a bunch of image hosting sites and how much storage they allow. I use alkaspace and found it to be quite simple.

Just some options for you to consider since photobucket is gonna start charging.

bams68

Well for me I've tried most all of them an PB is what works for me. Jus how everything is layed out I can keep track more better. I jus hate there deleting tags for nothing, seems as it they use sum random thing. As they'll delete sum cute tag of mine that holds no offense an they'll leave the next one which has Adult content...so yeah only issue I hate with them an why they shouldn't be charging til they get that worked out better. Other then that I enjoy them the best so far.
I guess if ur only uploading here an there, but for me I host ALOT an I need that organization an I find it easier to browse through my own folders looking for a older pic from like 2 years ago.

but yeah any person who's jus uploading a pic or two ...any site will do. An u won't need to pay unless ur planning on uploading quite a few an never deleting.

who me?

Hmmm... When is photo bucket going to start charging? My daughter has alot of pics on there and I'd like to warn her she may lose them.

bams68

they are now......the dropped the storage space bigtime. As you might see on sum sites - sum images are not showing up.
you still have a free storage, jus not as big as it use to be. When you log in, it will show you how much you're using up an what u have free. An it uses up very fast.

The fees are not too bad thou, jus annoying when they dun keep up with it.

who me?

Hey Bams could you do something with this? fix it up a bit take some text out or something? At least the word read.
I figured Harley could use it to entice some of the newbies since she's the cookie person here.

disneyland lady

Quote from: bams68 on September 28, 2009, 06:21:07 PM
] As I no longer will upload them due to photobucket charging for storage space now 
I had to dump a lot of my pics off photobucket to keep within the new "free" storage area. I used it to host my pics for my eBay auctions but will just use less pics and clean out the old ones quicker.

bams68

who me?

~Sassy~

Bams,
Thank you so much for my newest tags. I absolutely love them, as usual. I had a chance to see some of your images in your rotator when I had a few minutes to be on here yesterday. That usually leads to a pm to you saying which ones I want. You're so good at designing tags and I appreciate you making all of these beautiful tags for me. Most of all I appreciate and am thankful for your sweet friendship.
Have a great day.
Thanks again.
Love Ya,
Sassy
blowkisses.gif

Stinkerbell

Is there a way to add frames around my siggys? I like them, but I think they would look nicer finished, with like... frames. If so, where do I find the program?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview