Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 06, 2009, 09:39:34 AM
Is there a way to add frames around my siggys? I like them, but I think they would look nicer finished, with like... frames. If so, where do I find the program?
Real frames or just borders?  I can do them for you in paint, Stinky.  If they are animated gifs, changing the borders will sometimes inactivate the animation. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 06, 2009, 10:37:02 AM
  Real frames or just borders?  I can do them for you in paint, Stinky.  If they are animated gifs, changing the borders will sometimes inactivate the animation. 

Ok, I think I have a paint program on my computer. I'll give it a shot.

redhotbabydoll

Stinkerbell the program is actually paintshop pro and not just paint...if it animated you will need to put frames or borders using animation shop just to let you know before you try it not sure if you knew it was that or not just sending some info to you if you didn't. Hugs blowkisses.gif

redhotbabydoll

By the way Bams, I love your siggies and although I do most of mine..not all, I would love to have one from you to add to my collection sometimes if you find any time to do one. I would so appreciate it. Thank you for sharing all your awesome tags with everyone..you do fantastic work. Now if only I could do half as good.  hysterical.gif

bams68

Jus threw this together, nothing special but enjoy nonetheless

Request anything u like Babydoll, which ever one u fancy. Jus try to describe it best as posibble -  tumbsup.gif

redhotbabydoll

Oh thank you Bams...I am not picky at all ...I just like anything sexy  giggle2.gif as you can tell...oh and I am redheaded and well makes no difference if red hair or not ...like I said I love all your tags so I am happy with any. Thank you again so much.  giggle2.gif inlove1.gif

Squid

I found this and thought you might like it, Stinky.  I'm not sure if I ever gave it to you but I've had it for some time.  Sorry about the delay!  Uhhh..... Merry Christmas!   blowkisses.gif

Stinkerbell

Awwwww, thank you!    embrace.gif   She's adorable! Just like me  shy12.gif

gator8_24

Stinky, your new b/f pic was cropped to short! hysterical.gif But guess Mr H would have a cow!

alyaks

Quote from: gator8_24 on January 04, 2010, 11:30:36 AM
Stinky, your new b/f pic was cropped to short! hysterical.gif But guess Mr H would have a cow!
I agree. I keep trying to use my cursor to try and expand it out some giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

I think thats the sexiest pic yet of all the 1's you've shown  huh.gif   beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview