This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2 Operation Mania ?s

Started by xsquezme,

Previous topic - Next topic

xsquezme

I have 2 questions for operation mania, does anyone know what level you get the health inspections? Also at what level do the epidimics start? Thanks in advance for any help.

Mistyeyed

im not sure about what ranks you get those but i do wish they would update the auto..i have been waiting months for an update for this and diner dash..

Squid

raine56

Yes please please update these autos.  I only have Yahtzee to rank out then Diner Dash and Operation Mania are it!!  Unless you count the neverending game called the poppit show lol.  I baby sit the auto for operation mania and do all the extra games that pop up during operations.  The auto will not click on the operate button so the game just sits there.   I have made it to rank 32 this way.

FreecellFanny

QuoteI have made it to rank 32 this way

Then you have the patience of a saint.

I do not want to have to babysit Uncle Otto. He's old enough to look after himself!  stop.gif

Squid

I'm tired of the autos that must be watched.  The whole idea behind using autos is that it frees you up to do other things.  Having to sit there to close out pop-up windows or play a portion of the game negates the need for the auto!   With Crazy Cakes being a similar time management game, can an update to Diner Dash and Operation Mania be so very different?  I would love to let these games reliably run during the night.  Please, BH!

Mistyeyed

we were told months ago we were going to get updates...i think when it comes to the downloaded games..bh doesnt put as much effort in to giving us good quality autos..i guess they figure they dont make as much money off autos for the downloaded ones...

Squid

There was a time when a happy client is all that mattered.  Yeah, I guess it's too much to ask in today's world.  BH's loyal customers always deal with the downloaded games; you'd think that would be enough motivation.

Joe C

I let them know my feelings on BadgeHelp's blog. I stopped buying clients until the most recent ones, especially for TO GO games, are fixed. I finished Dominoes and Super Dominoes by hand.  diablo.gif

Apparently, I will be finishing Operation and Diner Dash by hand.  vomit.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

unless we get updates for these games soon..we should be giving the option of getting the next auto free...

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 16, 2009, 07:06:59 AM
unless we get updates for these games soon..we should be giving the option of getting the next auto free...

Or swapping them out for something that works. Update number .04 just sucks. I quit playing the game at all because of the auto and I now do not buy any auto til it is working. So this hurts Badgehelp and I don't want to hurt a company that has done so well for us all. I paid full price for the Operation because it was before I got the 150 package and I feel this cheater got cheated.

Adding more after going to look at the Badgehelp Blog. They are very busy on that toolbar but if you look at most of the comments on their toolbar, it is clients telling them to fix Operation and other games. Out of 33 comments very few were about the toolbar they are determined to make.

raine56

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 16, 2009, 08:05:47 AM
Or swapping them out for something that works. Update number .04 just sucks. I quit playing the game at all because of the auto and I now do not buy any auto til it is working. So this hurts Badgehelp and I don't want to hurt a company that has done so well for us all. I paid full price for the Operation because it was before I got the 150 package and I feel this cheater got cheated.

Adding more after going to look at the Badgehelp Blog. They are very busy on that toolbar but if you look at most of the comments on their toolbar, it is clients telling them to fix Operation and other games. Out of 33 comments very few were about the toolbar they are determined to make.
I so agree.  I remember going to the site after being notified of the new beaut toolbar thinking," Toolbar, who wants a b****y toolbar.  Fix the Autos thats why I come to this site".  I am tired of babysitting autos and for the first time didnt actually buy the one for word whomp underground as I figured it probably wouldnt work.  I already had enough autos that wouldnt work.  I am not buying anymore either until I know they will do what I am paying for.  They used to be so good and so reliable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview