Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

16 Free Harlequin Books

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

http://www.harlequincelebrates.com/index.php#

Harlequin is celebrating 60 years and they are giving away 16 free downloadable books.

Christian Romance
Paranormal Romance
Historical Romance

and others.

jarjar

Thanks Stinker I will look into this for sure this weekend embrace.gif Your a doll lipstick.gif

old nana

Thanks Stinkerbell.  I downloaded mine.  Best free item I've gotten in quite awhile

Stinkerbell

You're all very welcome!  I thought it was a great deal and we don't have to wait for the mailman to deliver the empty boxes that our free items were supposed to be in but got stolen, either!

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 20, 2009, 06:05:19 PM
You're all very welcome!  I thought it was a great deal and we don't have to wait for the mailman to deliver the empty boxes that our free items were supposed to be in but got stolen, either!
I went there since I have time now and can not find a way to download. Just get to scroll through the books. Am I doing something wrong? Where do you click to download? Dang I hate being so pc dumb 6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on February 20, 2009, 07:35:54 PM
I went there since I have time now and can not find a way to download. Just get to scroll through the books. Am I doing something wrong? Where do you click to download? Dang I hate being so pc dumb 6_6.gif

You click on the book as it is scrolling, then wait a few seconds.  A download thingy will pop up.  On my laptop, I had to use SeaMonkey (Mozilla), IE wasn't bringing up the download screen right.  And it took a few seconds, like I said.  They might be busy.  Keep trying, and if you have problems, let me know.

embrace.gif

Bella06

www.eHarlequin.com/store.html?cid=1316

jarjar at this one, just click where is has  Download your FREE books now.

old nana

I just printed these books and they are not just short stories.  I makes it a lot easier to read.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: old nana on February 21, 2009, 07:03:39 AM
I just printed these books and they are not just short stories.  I makes it a lot easier to read.

They are full length books, isn't that great!?

Squid

The problem with downloading from the site you gave, Stinky, is that the DL button is below the edge of the window and we can't scroll up to bring the button into view.  This is especially true of the books with age disclaimers, which pushes the download button farther down.  I'll try the other site.  Thanks for the heads up!

jarjar

Thanks for all your help. Let me go try the other site embrace.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview