PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:38:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free books

Started by amerc13,

Previous topic - Next topic

amerc13

Hey Everyone...

I'm pretty new around here and have been "lurking" but I guess I should introduce myself. I love to play pogo  giggle2.gif  but don't we all...right.. and I also love to read books.  So today when I noticed that people took an interest in the 16 free downloadable books I thought I would share a free website that I enjoy just as much as pogo, and pogocheats.  tumbsup.gif  Its called Swaptree.com. You register and can swap books, movies, dvd's and video games for free to anyone in the states. Well of course there is a small fee which is the cost of shipment when you trade books with someone. I think it cost me yesterday $2.58 to ship media mail up to 2lbs. Well anyway, just thought I would share the information and you can see for yourself if its worth your time.

This is the link....  www.swaptree.com

Jewel

amerc13

old nana

CindyLouWho

Thx for the addy, will check it out & welcome to PogoCheats!  beer11.gif

Bella06

Squid

Thanks very much for posting.  I can't wait for Stinky to get a load of this one... she's avaricious when it comes to books!

disneyland lady

I have used Swaptree and it was quite busy about 9 months ago. You can also trade cds, dvds and video games which is what I set up for my grandson to do. It will tell you how many copies of a particular book there are on the site and shows you geographically where they are so that you can use that to decide. When considering Bulk Media Mail is only groundbased and not planes it can make a difference if you buy from either Arizona or Connecticut depending on where you live as USPS states up to 4 weeks on Media.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview