This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Quiznos Sub

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quizno's is giving away One Million Free Subs. To get your Free Small Signature Sub or Small Everyday Value Sub, click here http://www.millionsubs.com/Reg.php

Register your name, email address, and birthdate. A link to a Printable Coupon will be emailed to you.

Squid

turkey4.gif

I never have printer problems.  Mine wouldn't print.

~Sassy~

turkey4.gif Woohoo just printed out my Quizno's sub coupon. Thanks Tara  embrace.gif

cherrypie

Tara,

Thanks for the heads on on this.  For those with a problem printing this, it took my comp and printer about 4 minutes to come together and print out the coupon. 

CindyLouWho

Zath

diablo.gif My daughter went to use hers today and they refused to honor it. Said that they don't honor online coupons.
So I went to Quiznos.com and told them about it. Still waiting for a response.

cherrypie

I was able to use my coupon but it was on a limited selection of subs.  Chicken Cabonara, my quiznos fave, wasn't on the list so I got a roast beef and cheddar. Free rocks!

Zath

Still impatience.gif for a response. Guess they will be out of business in a couple of years from what I heard.

IndianLover

Quote from: cherrypie on March 01, 2009, 11:44:35 AM
I was able to use my coupon but it was on a limited selection of subs.  Chicken Cabonara, my quiznos fave, wasn't on the list so I got a roast beef and cheddar. Free rocks!

Free rocks yes but I won't be doing it I do not like quinzo's lol, now give me a free one to subway and we will talk lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: IndianLover on March 04, 2009, 02:35:20 PM
Free rocks yes but I won't be doing it I do not like quinzo's lol, now give me a free one to subway and we will talk lol

My son-in-law loved Quiznos until the last time he ate there.  He became violently ill from food poisoning...he says never, ever again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview