This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

club pogo pass

Started by amyo101,

Previous topic - Next topic

amyo101

Hi everyone, I'm looking for current 1 month pogo passes. There doesn't seem to be any out there. Do any of you know where I can get one? Or maybe I can get a couple of 5 day passes from one of you. Thanks :)

Homer

There are no current offers

5 day passes can be gotten in pogo just by asking

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

dadof2

I was wondering if anyone knew how i could get a pass to club pogo, mine recently expired. I have already user the womens world pass that is offered through this site, I have also used the 5 day pass that members can send to people in their friends list. Any help would be appreciated, as I do not have a credit card to actually pay for the membership, but have access to one if I cant get a code for a free pass.   Thanks turk.gif halloween27.gif bbq30.gif help.gif

C~M

Make a new name and go into a room and ask for a 5 day pass.

dadof2

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 25, 2009, 08:19:58 AM
Make a new name and go into a room and ask for a 5 day pass.

Thought of that, but then tokens/badges will be in that name and not my sn. Oh well, maybe ill get a credit card swear2.gif  lmfao

Squid

Try this link, PlayThis.  I don't know if it still works but it's worth a click!

http://www.pogo.com/wwmag

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2009, 08:51:11 AM
Try this link, PlayThis.  I don't know if it still works but it's worth a click!

http://www.pogo.com/wwmag
Thats the womans world one which they had already done. There is a way to pay without using a credit card - you can get a Paypal account. That is how I pay my yearly dues. Paypal can link to your bank account (as they do on eBay) and Pogo accepts paypal. At the point where it asks for your credit card numbers you click on the link below it saying OTHER OPTIONS.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 25, 2009, 08:55:47 AM
Thats the womans world one which they had already done. There is a way to pay without using a credit card - you can get a Paypal account. That is how I pay my yearly dues. Paypal can link to your bank account (as they do on eBay) and Pogo accepts paypal. At the point where it asks for your credit card numbers you click on the link below it saying OTHER OPTIONS.

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
I can read, I swear it!

I just click faster....   embarrassed.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2009, 11:19:44 AM
I can read, I swear it!

I just click faster....   embarrassed.gif

It is well known what a fast clicker you are. I hope to catch you in competition one of these days.

mendez9116

Does Anyone Have A new site where i can get a free pogo pass topsecret.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: mendez9116 on July 17, 2009, 06:06:35 PM
Does Anyone Have A new site where i can get a free pogo pass topsecret.gif

Make a name..go into pogo and ask in any of the rooms. I am sure someone will be more than happy to share a pass with you for 5 days.

Shannon74955

I just used a club pogo 5 day trial pass for the first time one of the members gave to me....once my pass expired, I went into the rooms and they were willing enuff to give me another one, BUT it's only good once....I just tried to sign up on another 5 day trial and it won't let me with my same screen name. You have to make a new screename in order to use more than one (you have to do this each time basically and I don't want to have to do that...)

disneyland lady

Quote from: Shannon74955 on July 22, 2009, 09:20:47 PM
I just used a club pogo 5 day trial pass for the first time one of the members gave to me....once my pass expired, I went into the rooms and they were willing enuff to give me another one, BUT it's only good once....I just tried to sign up on another 5 day trial and it won't let me with my same screen name. You have to make a new screename in order to use more than one (you have to do this each time basically and I don't want to have to do that...)
If you want to keep your screenname then you are going to have to do what everyone here has done and that is become a club member. Most of us use the free month on a different sn so that we can double browse.

arniebear

If you are a coke drinker you can do the coke rewards, my best friend just paid for her next years Pogo that way  bbq21.gif

Kita

The coke rewards are great!  They've paid for one year already, and I'm halfway to getting another year paid via the rewards.  I've recruited my extended family and several co-workers to the project of collecting the dumb things.  If you don't currently drink coke, chances are you know someone who does, who doesn't collect the points, but would be more than happy to give you any future points they might get.

roadwarrior

I do collect the dumb reward points.  About the only prize on there worth it's money is pogo.  The other "prizes" I can find on amazon or at target or walmart for around $20 bucks or so.

A friend of mine on pogo-I only know her from pogo-she's got almost 12 years worth of pogo from these points.

She works in an office where they have their own pop machine that they fill on their own-the office pays her hubby, who's unemployed-$50 bucks plus $20 for gas once a week to go to Sam's Club and pick up an assortment of coke products.  They give him the money to buy the stuff-and they told him to just recycle the cardboard boxes in the company dumpster.  Well, she started having him collect the coke points off the boxes.

She's turned so much in she's now got 10 years of pogo on her account (she called the 1800 number for pogo over a credit card issue related to the gems) and the guy she spoke too nearly died when he saw how much pogo time she had and she told him how she got it.

She figured 10 years of pogo was plenty for now and she's been adding time to her hubby's account-he not only got his own account but he's got three years credit thanks to him scoring so many rewards points. 

She maxes out on the points every week too.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

If your wondering-with the my coke rewards it's 75 coke points for one month, 225 points for 3 months and 550 coke points for one year.

If you recruit family and coke drinkers it won't take more than a couple weeks to get a years worth.

If you want to break down and buy some pogo while building up your coke points for a year or longer and money is tight, you can buy yourself 6 months worth of pogo at a time for $20
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Tracey

i wish they had that offer in uk rewards ... all they have is 1 month ... miserable gits!

BelievelnAnAngel

They used to do Club Pogo membershipd through Trialpay,anyone know if they still do ??? magnifier.gif

BelievelnAnAngel

vote.gifPogo should let us use our tokens to buy memberships, heck we work hard enough to earn the darn things !!!   strangle.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview