PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 05:54:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ack! No forfeits in Cribbage!

Started by PhoenixFire,

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixFire

I was hoping to get this one done quickly, but looks like ya gotta play all 10 games all the way through.   :(

Side note:  Did anyone notice the super badge this week?  Instructions say win BOTH of this week's challenges to get the badge, but the counter says 1 of 3???  When I got the T21 badge, it also said I had 2 more badges to win to get the super badge.   ???

LuLu

That happened to me also.  Then it said it was resetting my count.  Hmmmm....I wonder why?!

PhoenixFire

The resetting the count message is from T21.  You have to win 3 JP spins in a row to get the badge.  If you clear a deck of cards without reaching enough to get the JP spin, they reset your progress. 

LuLu

Thanks for clearing that up.  I had no idea what was going on...

DJ_

FreeT21 seems to get the job done faster than TT, took 6 games to get the badge.....cribbage took a little over an hour using 2 browsers.  ;)
Good luck everyone!

Bizach0620

it took me 3 games to get the turbo badge and i did not use an auto. lol

PhoenixFire

DJ, wanna do my cribbage?  lol 

I hate the game for some reason, even with double browsering.  I'm just kiddin' with ya though ... I'll probably mess with it later this afternoon.  You know, after laundry, cleaning toilets, scrubbing down walls, cleaning out the fridge.   ;D

DJ_

Looks like I have few people that I will be helping with cribbage this week LOL my messenger is going nuts with people that hate the game.  ::)

LuLu

Thanks for the tip DJ, I got both my badges.  The question is:  Where's my Super Challenge Badge?  How do I get that?

bob@pogopal

Lulu,

Didn't you read? You have to win all three of this week's two challenges. LOL

Sometimes it's just too easy to make fun of Pogo, but I cannot resist.

Barbyxo

I finished both challenges and noticed that my Super Badge did not pop up, despite my having credit for it on the badge central page.  I went to Pogo's help page and they have a topic on it, saying "do not get both badges until this can be fixed" blah blah blah.  This should be interesting.

Lywarior1

Hey yall;
I didn't know how to play that crabage thing, but I just started playing it looks easy enought. I got that 21 badge in about 5 minutes with the auto running took it about 4 games for me to get the badge no biggy.  Still trying to figure out this crabage game. This one will take me awhile anyway maybe by the time they get this thing with the super badge fixed I may have the badge by then  Oh by the by
HAPPY 4TH TO EVERYONE IN THE USA!!!!!!!

ef9n15

I got the t21 badge in 3 games straight and if anyone needs help with the cribbage badge pm me please and i will be happy to help.

Super Duckie

I'll gladly help those who are having troubles with there t21 badge, PM me and we will see what we can do, or send me a message or AIM

StarryEyedNTexas

OH.......................MY Goodness I'm REALLY hating Cribbage.... :( Why can't I win this bloody game... :( Surely I'm NOT that STUPID... ok... don't answer that... LOL....

Any input folks?? Please....  ::)

ef9n15

Dannon

And I thought cribbage was going to be hard.
Well put it like this. It took me about 20 minuits to get the badge.
Room hop and table hop.
Go in a room and watch anyone playing a computer. If the computer is beating them by a fair margin jump in the game. i just threw away any 2 cards. The rest is just making so they add to 15 or 31.
Its actually pretty simple.
hope it helps....

2TOOME

I didn't even think about room hoping.  I played with 2 browsers and it wasn't easy for me to beat myself.  But my average in cribbage is awesome!   ;D

Dream Faerie

Join the club! I am trying my best & still cannot win.. & the Turbo 21? I can get 21, but I am not that fast <Sigh>

Homer

You can get fast by downloading either TurboTwister or Free21 from the downloads section of this website. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview