PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 02:58:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free BadgeHelp programs given away on Twitter

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

BH is starting up some Twitterness. They have been giving away free autos lately to get going. Follow BH and get free autos:

http://twitter.com/BadgeHelp2

disneyland lady

MsMissy

I agree, what the heck is twitter?? i went into the link 7 clicked in some people's names & i have never heard of them or seen those plpl. naames in this Forum. hmmm   impatience.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: MsMissy on March 13, 2009, 08:42:21 AM
I agree, what the heck is twitter?? i went into the link 7 clicked in some people's names & i have never heard of them or seen those plpl. naames in this Forum. hmmm   impatience.gif
Not everyone there uses their forum names in the real world or in Twitter. I actually do. The site has a FAQ page but here is wiki's def:
<i>Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates, tweets, which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length. Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends (delivery to everyone being the default). Users can send and receive updates via the Twitter website, SMS, RSS (receive only), or through applications such as Tweetie, Twitterrific, Twitterfon and Feedalizr. The service is free to use over the web, but using SMS may incur phone services provider fees.</i>

Magzy

OMG, I think I am too old for this...I do not understand any of that...went to the site, registered....now what does this do? bubblegum.gif

Stinkerbell

I don't like downloading tool bars. Everyone wants me to have their tool bar. Can't badge help just give me the free autos? Sheesh.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Squid

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 13, 2009, 05:29:41 PM
I don't like downloading tool bars. Everyone wants me to have their tool bar. Can't badge help just give me the free autos? Sheesh.

Not only that but whenever you add on a toolbar it leaves you with less viewing space in your browser.

And for the record, I am willing to pay for the autos when they work correctly.  tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Squid

MsMissy

Tks Disneylandlady i understand some of it now, but i dont think ill take it. hi11.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: MsMissy on March 14, 2009, 07:19:31 AM
Tks Disneylandlady i understand some of it now, but i dont think ill take it. hi11.gif
You missed your chance for a free game and guess who was there to win it!  tumbsup.gif You might want to rethink getting it.

FreecellFanny

I ended up joining and saw an offer for a free auto and thought I could win it. But since I don't see the replies to the twitters I didn't know that I was too late.

I did however pick up  a promo code for Deal Barbie Pays that gave me $1.00 in my account.  cheerleading.gif

rnpj

Forget it here too...   I have been buying programs from badgehelp for a long time and I know it is safe here. Have to go with what I know and trust for sure.

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview