This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Coke Rewards

Started by wimp,

Previous topic - Next topic

wimp

Don't know if anyone saves Coke caps or not, but I found this on a fan site and thought I'd share in case any of you guys don't go there.  They've got a great deal on there this time, if you can scrounge around and get 550 rewards caps... 1 whole year of free Pogo, just for drinking Coke!  The 3 month deal seems to be a bit off, you can get it cheaper if you just get 3 1month subscriptions.

copied from site:

The deal is even sweeter than last time: one month is 75 points, 3 months is 250, and a full year is only 550 points. For what it's worth, a 12-pack of Coke products will earn you 10 points and 12oz bottles are worth 4. Visit mycokerewards.com and search for "Club Pogo" for more information.

Hocky

I joined up for the rewards program!  I am just mad at myself for throwing away all of those other points and never entering them.  Some one needs to slap me!

Wait I will do it myself!  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

wimp

don't think it's necessary around here to slap yourself... far as i've seen, all u need to do is ask, and u'll have at least ten people smacking ya after that.

Squid

arniebear

Yes on this site slapping is a form of affection

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview