PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:51:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

whats pogo doing now????

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

Hey yall;
why is there a big sign on the games that says pogo games will not be running between 5-7 on july 1st thats western time not eastern. Eastern I think its between 10-12 anyone got a clue as to whats going on just wondering.

DrDaddy2Be

probably going to do maintainence again, like they need to do that again, thats all they are doing is maintaining..the only thing they maintiain is the amount of times they have to fix things. if they'd fix it right the first time, and stop screwing around, they wouldnt have to shut down all the time.. Just my 2 Shiny Lincolns..

FlippantOne

They are adding Shapeshifter to the site, and doing maintenance.

2TOOME

I'm curious as to what shapeshifter is about.  I hope it's better than Perfect Pairs.

yousmellbad

Pogos doing their weekly maintence. I remember when they used to do it in the middle of the night. I think that is better.

Thisnamenottaken

Shapeshifter is a another Sweettooth... single player game no chance of a badge that I can see... very little help in the token department.... ohhhhh goodie

sean007

Quote from: 2TOOME on July 01, 2004, 08:34:11 AM
I'm curious as to what shapeshifter is about.  I hope it's better than Perfect Pairs.

a very boring and stupid child's game ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview