PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:42:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How Do Yall Feel about the Turbo 21 challenge change????

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

That wasnt even right... When I did my challenge and Didnt even use the Auto... it took me a couple of hours...  Knowing of course if I couldnt do it on my own I could always use the auto... but I got it.... 3 JP spins in a row....
Now I guess enough people whined and they changed it to 3 JP spins this week.... that is sooo lame... Do people NOT understand it is supposed to be a CHALLENGE????   Most are so easy I could get my dog to do them.... this week was hard but thats cool.

kizzakad

wow,, so now its just 3 spins,, not 3 in a row anymore,, lol  i did mine as soon as badges came out i got 3 in a row in less than 5 mins..
i agree with you tho, people lastnight were saying oh no i got 2 in a row now it says to start over,
it is a challenge and just a badge.

zenia

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

true but they couldnt fix it when people lost their Levels in Perfect pair and had to start over..... Gotta love pogo

yousmellbad

sean007

Quote from: yousmellbad on July 01, 2004, 09:04:11 AM
it was an easy challenge. Ran TT and watched a little tvĀ  :P

lol me only took 6 games to get it most people was complaining in room though so they probaly kept emailing pogo

ronandamee1

I think we have to remember that the challenges have to be easy enough for everyone to win. I also can't understand how a bunch of people using auto's to cheat on the harder challenges can complain about them being too easy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview