Main Menu

20 free pogo gems for club pogo members

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Magzy

[size=10pt]Thank you soooo very much!!![/size] cheerleading.gif

Squid

I got the error message initially, too, but that was because the credit card I use to buy my membership had its old expiration date (2 months ago), so it wanted the renewed expir. date.  I fixed that, hit the UPDATE button and... VOILA.... I was gem happy.

Sueette

Thanks so much.  I just had to hit the "update" button and I got them.  I also go an e-mail saying my account had been updated.

Thanks again,

Sue   cheerleading.gif

shoes

Thanks got mine too--just wonder if we should spend them right off before Pogo figures out they have a problem???  cheesy.gif  cheerleading.gif

Maddymad

Thank you for sharing that with us!  Like them better than tokens!!!!!!! cheerleading.gif  halloween23.gif

old nana

Jonathan

got mine thankies...had to update the card though    cheerleading.gif

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Bella06

Tracey

wohoooo i got mine tyvm for the info!  beer11.gif

IndianLover

tyvm I got mine and my aunts went to do 2 other accounts and now it is saying "Web Error" then gives message that it is on their part. So they might be in the process of fixing it.

RaggedyAndie

Worked for me too!  Thank you so much!!!     beer11.gif

snowflower

girls22.gif  I got mine too ... just like a windfall -- I was down to ONE and now I have TWENTY-ONE!!! TYSVM!!

jarjar

DitzyChick

Got mine too....... Thank you so much!!!    girl5.gif

Candyred32

I keep getting this error message when I update mine and I'm not getting the 20 free gems  angry21.gif:

Web Page Error
Explanation:
The web page couldn't be shown because of an internal error.

How to Fix the Problem:
Unfortunately, since you have encountered this error because of some server problem on our end, there's really nothing you can do at this time to correct the problem. Your best bet is to try again later.

Jewel

My friend kept getting that error too until they entered in a different card number. Once they put a new card number in, they got the free gems.

S1lent

Thanks, it worked for me.

BTW...how do you find things like this?  You should be working for the CIA...or do you?

S1lent

disneyland lady

I got it on my regular acct and tried to get it on my dummy one I use for playing against. But the dummy one isn't a member and it stayed at zero gems. I did notice that I was able to buy clothing and hair styles so I made it a headbanging guy instead of the paper cutout. Finally something to do with the tokens on that acct.