PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:03:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

20 free pogo gems for club pogo members

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: s1lent on March 28, 2009, 09:00:15 AM
Thanks, it worked for me.

BTW...how do you find things like this?  You should be working for the CIA...or do you?

S1lent

I agree.

disneyland lady

I think gotmail mentioned it was from another site. But I think there should be a badge for finding free gems.

Squid

I'll give GotMail a badge, she deserves it for all the free gems we got.  Want me to come up with one?   giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: Squid on March 28, 2009, 02:31:38 PM
I'll give GotMail a badge, she deserves it for all the free gems we got.  Want me to come up with one?   giggle2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pete379

Thank you for the post 3 accounts got them beer11.gif

MsMissy

I didnt get mine as i dont no what to do or where 2 go. but wtg to all who has.. cheerleading.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: MsMissy on March 29, 2009, 07:17:27 AM
I didnt get mine as i dont no what to do or where 2 go. but wtg to all who has.. cheerleading.gif
At the top of the Pogo page click on where it says MY ACCOUNT and it will ask for your password. Then on the page that comes up click on the message right below the Pogo Logo you see to the right - that says "View Your Billing And Subscription Information". Then on the page that shows go to the very bottom of the info and it will have an UPDATE button. Click on that and you should have those gems. A little scary but not that hard.

snowflower

girls22.gif  Hey -- here's a thought!!  Hmmmm, d'ya suppose all 20 a those pretty little gems wudda been hidin there just awaitin for us anyway when we renewed our accounts?  Think pogo'd ever be that generous --- ON PURPOSE? lol

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on March 29, 2009, 09:34:46 AM
 girls22.gif  Hey -- here's a thought!!  Hmmmm, d'ya suppose all 20 a those pretty little gems wudda been hidin there just awaitin for us anyway when we renewed our accounts?  Think pogo'd ever be that generous --- ON PURPOSE? lol

Yes, I kinda, sorta do think so.  Pogo wants to automatically charge our accounts at renewal time but they won't be able to do that if the expiration date on cards has passed.  If you update it, they can charge when your renewal comes up. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 29, 2009, 10:07:50 AM
Yes, I kinda, sorta do think so.  Pogo wants to automatically charge our accounts at renewal time but they won't be able to do that if the expiration date on cards has passed.  If you update it, they can charge when your renewal comes up. 
They messed up with mine then cuz I put in a card that expires 2 months before my account will be charged.

cowboy63

berty1958

I did this and also got my free gems, BUT - my credit card was charged 1.00 two times as I hit update twice.  So everyone better check

jarjar

Just checked mine and I have no charges. But I will check again tomorrow. Thanks

Stinkerbell

Quote from: berty1958 on March 30, 2009, 01:07:24 PM
I did this and also got my free gems, BUT - my credit card was charged 1.00 two times as I hit update twice.  So everyone better check

That is supposed to just be a verification check and the charges should be gone by your next statement.

berty1958

thanks, i will check again to see if its removed             whistle.gif

Mayhem

Had to update my CC info - but I got mine  tumbsup.gif

You can also earn more free pogo gems through surveys and offers supplied by Peanut Labs.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

skeem628

didnt work but ty beer11.gif
Quote from: gotmail on March 26, 2009, 06:59:29 AM
hey everyone just seen on a diffrent site and thought i would share  ok here is how to get them, go to pogo home page and click on my accounts and hit view billing information and at the botton hit update and it should give you 20 free gems, if not take your billing infoo out and put it back in and then hit update and they should be there.  i had to put mine back in then hit update and my gems were there, then i took my info back out.. go get them before they are gone.. i dont know if it is a glitch or what but just seen it and thought i would share..   i went backto the home page and they were not there so i signed out and signed back in to pogo and they were there

have a good one ya'all

gotmail

skeem628

katye S Burke

gigi