PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:47:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

20 free pogo gems for club pogo members

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

I find the whole idea of pending charges to be very annoying.

If one is using a credit card or debit card anywhere the payment should be automatically approved; after all, if the credit card is over limit it would be declined immediately. Same with a debit card; if the money is not in the account the charge would be declined right away.

These temporary charges are nothing more than the banks and card companies making extra money - imagine the interest they earn from the millions of temporary charges made all across the country? It's astounding.

We have a friend who used her DEBIT card as a DEBIT card at a gas pump and she didn't realize it right away but her temporary charge was a whopping $100!! She didn't know this had happened until her card was declined at the next store she went to and a cheque she had written bounced.

Our bank told us that the way to avoid these charges was to use our DEBIT card as a CREDIT card.

It still doesn't make sense to me why these charges are needed though. If the money or the credit ain't there they should decline right away. Save everybody the aggravation.

Maddymad

cheesy.gif halloween23.gif jester.gif

I was one of the first to go and get mine and I haven't had any trouble on my checking account.  So sorry of all who have, you just never know about Pogo anymore!  Geeeeezzzzzz!!!!!!

Maddymad

Please excuse my lack of manners ( can I blame my mother for this???? I don't think so!!! ) but thank you, thank you, thank you for the great info!!!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Maddymad on April 06, 2009, 12:10:22 PM
Please excuse my lack of manners ( can I blame my mother for this???? I don't think so!!! ) but thank you, thank you, thank you for the great info!!!!!
You can if we can. I will now blame my lack of manners on Maddymad's mother.

daveandjenn2002

Anyone know if you can do this more than once?  I tried, but it didn't work.  Wondering what the waiting period might be.

Hocky

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on April 11, 2009, 02:43:44 PM
Anyone know if you can do this more than once?  I tried, but it didn't work.  Wondering what the waiting period might be.

Hey hey hey!  Let's not be GREEDY!  nono.gif watching you.gif giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on April 11, 2009, 02:43:44 PM
Not on the same screen name - you can do it once per ID. Many use the 30 day pass on a new ID so they can double browse and play against themselves in order to lose and go up in rated games.

makaila410

I also had the same thing happen to me...i went to buy something and i knew i had around 10.00 in my account and was denied when i bought something and i checked my account when i got home online and it said that pogo/ea had pending charges for $1 but 10 times cause i keep trying to keep the 20 free gems since other people were able to but it couldnt get the 20 gems so i seen this charges and only reason i had them all from updating my account well i was po'ed so i called pogo and they said that they charge the $1 cause they wanna make sure that your credit card can be billed so they do a pending charge that will stay on there 1-3 days then released back....well i told them i tried to use MY MONEY and i want it back earlier n he said cant 1-3 days i was so mad thats my money not pogos well i told him well they should've told me that ill get charged for updating my account n he gave me some stupid answer blah i cant believe this. diablo.gif

LoneWolf1038

Is this 20 free gem thing still working?  I hit update my account, and went back to my homepage...no 20 gems.  I went back to my account and re-entered all my info and hit update.  Went back to my homepage....no 20 gems.  Went back a third time, this time I changed my credit card info to another card, hit update. Went back to homepage...and STILL no 20 free gems!   help.gif

Hmmmm what am I doin' wrong?!  Maybe they figured out they had a glitch and fixed it?  That would figure, since they always fix glitches right before I get to use them! white flag.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: LoneWolf1038 on April 22, 2009, 05:21:24 AM
Is this 20 free gem thing still working?  I hit update my account, and went back to my homepage...no 20 gems.  I went back to my account and re-entered all my info and hit update.  Went back to my homepage....no 20 gems.  Went back a third time, this time I changed my credit card info to another card, hit update. Went back to homepage...and STILL no 20 free gems!   help.gif

Hmmmm what am I doin' wrong?!  Maybe they figured out they had a glitch and fixed it?  That would figure, since they always fix glitches right before I get to use them! white flag.gif
This was originally posted on the 26th of March so it has more than likely, weeks later, long gone. You should keep up here a bit more often to take advantage of things like this.

Tracey

it still works disney as i done it on another account there yesterday ..so keep tryin folks!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tracey on April 23, 2009, 08:12:13 AM
it still works disney as i done it on another account there yesterday ..so keep tryin folks!
It was lonewolf who didn't get them - I was saying perhaps the glitch is fixed or they waited too long.

mttb7p

swear2.gif i did this cheat and i still have'nt gotton any gems yet?

traypeachez

new here and was looking to see how ev1 is getting free gems can some one please help if u can thank you

disneyland lady

Quote from: traypeachez on May 06, 2009, 02:53:48 PM
new here and was looking to see how ev1 is getting free gems can some one please help if u can thank you

read the first post of this thread: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,37197.0.html

traypeachez

can we still get those 20 gems or is it over please add link thanks ev1 for your help

disneyland lady

I posted the link to the original article which tells you how to do it. It is from March so the offer could very well be over. No one can post a link to your account which is what you are asking us to do.

fdeluca5

I tried this and it didn't work for me :(

disneyland lady

mr.clean

yep i tryed it about a month ago and did'nt work here panic button.gif