Previous topic - Next topic

bubbleup

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/2427/fairway-solitaire/index.html
Fairway Solitaire Game Download | Big Fish Games

click 'buy now'
sign in or create new account
type FREEFAIRWAY in coupon box
click 'apply code' & complete order  expires 5/31/09  absolutely free

This is their version of golf solitaire (which came out BEFORE the pogo version). Way better in my opinion. You can play this game free in the game community at bigfish. I don't know how it differs from the online version..maybe more courses

C~M

Thanks, I love that game on Big Fish!  I got it, Thanks again!

MsMissy

TY i downloaded the freefairway game. I have played that game before in BigFish as im a member of there site also & have a membership  there too.  hi11.gif

Stinkerbell

msgg

thanks loads I love that game, already downloaded it! low blow.gif

Wiggy-uk

bubbleup

you're welcome all...surprised this game is so popular...so what's the big difference between this and the online version anyway?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on May 06, 2009, 02:08:33 AM
you're welcome all...surprised this game is so popular...so what's the big difference between this and the online version anyway?

First thought coming to mind is...you don't have to be online to play. If you like GolfSoitaire, you can play this version offline.

bubbleup

Guess I never thought of that  giggle2.gif

Anyway kind of related...got an invite to big fish beta (on a different email account that I don't use for that site! hmmm) and it looks like they are making Fairway Solitaire full screen in the game community. They also are going to be adding minis and overhauling the game community site. What's next...badges?  magnifier.gif  I know pogo has ripped off a few of their games ( Fairway, Team bingo to name a few) so should be interesting

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on May 07, 2009, 08:15:27 AM
Guess I never thought of that  giggle2.gif

Anyway kind of related...got an invite to big fish beta (on a different email account that I don't use for that site! hmmm) and it looks like they are making Fairway Solitaire full screen in the game community. They also are going to be adding minis and overhauling the game community site. What's next...badges?  magnifier.gif  I know pogo has ripped off a few of their games ( Fairway, Team bingo to name a few) so should be interesting

Ooohhh, battle of the badges!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview