This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jigsaw detective auto gone lame...

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

well i bought the jigsaw detective auto and im catching up on the badges im so behind on. it is a kick a** auto but its also got a mental issue i swear. It will play along on hard..very well i might add... then all the sudden it says please forgive me i cant solve this puzzle. Ok thats fine and dandy..but...then it resets what you would think would be a new puzzle but noooo it has to use the one it just said it couldnt solve. I sat and watched this stuipd thing state 4 times that it couldnt solve the puzzle before i finally stopped the auto and went to the main menu and picked a different puzzle for it. I want to leave this running at night but if its going to continue going back to a puzzle it cant solve..and with my luck it will... then setting it to run while im sleeping wouldnt be a good idea. is anyone else noticing that about this cheat or am i the only unfortunate one to have to experience a lame puzzle solver lol.

~Sassy~

Change it over to medium, it does do this at times...even on medium.  embarrassed.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 10, 2009, 09:31:20 PM
Change it over to medium, it does do this at times...even on medium.  embarrassed.gif

Thanks Sassy.  I will try that and see if it works. If not then maybe an uninstall and reinstall might help things out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview