PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 12:29:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Here's a tip but you've probably already heard it

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

Hey yall;

Ok go to your college library and get on two computers. Then get on club pogo with two different accounts. If you don't have two different accounts then use your non club account and get a pass. Then just play yourself helps with games like crabbage. Make one hand a loseing hand and the other the winning hand.  I know you can do this with two browsers but the library computer doesnt have two browsers on it so I have to use two computer.  It's kind of weird playing yourself but you do get the badges faster too.

DJ_

Nice idea but wouldn't it be easier to just use 2 browsers? Sounds like a pain in the butt to me having to switch computers.... with 2 browsers you don't even have to change the mouse or turn your body to use the other computer.   ;)

Homer

Not only that but I would venture to say you might be one of few if not the only one using a library to get their badges. I would think most people in college have a pc these days. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ronandamee1

Quote from: Lywarior1 on July 02, 2004, 09:48:04 AM
Hey yall;

Ok go to your college library and get on two computers. Then get on club pogo with two different accounts. If you don't have two different accounts then use your non club account and get a pass. Then just play yourself helps with games like crabbage. Make one hand a loseing hand and the other the winning hand.  I know you can do this with two browsers but the library computer doesnt have two browsers on it so I have to use two computer.  It's kind of weird playing yourself but you do get the badges faster too.

Thanks for sharing at all. This might very well come in handy for someone someday. Nice idea ladywarrior.

Lywarior1

Hey yall;
The reason why Im useing the college library computer is because my computer doesnt like the autos they don't work well some of them do but very slowly. But all of the autos work at the library because they have brand new computers the pen 4's and their pc's are quite a bit faster then mine is.  I'll go through the ranks much faster useing their computers. And they don't have a sign in sheet or a time limit you can stay all day if you want and they don't say nothing most students do stay for hours doing papers and such checking emails and I've seem them playing games on yahoo up there.  But in case your wondering why I was useing the college pc that's why.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview