This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Quack - Rainbow Badge help

Started by nowshining,

Previous topic - Next topic

nowshining

I just don't get it - I got the rainbow streak 2 times without knowing it so I need 6 more, BUT - Can someone give me an example on HOW to get em'? I am at a loss..   white flag.gif

edit: oops - not rainbow Ducky - Rainbow Streak  giggle2.gif

edit: spelling

swamp

Quote from: nowshining on May 20, 2009, 05:12:17 PM
I just don't get it - I got the rainbow ducky 2 times without knowing it so I need 6 more, BUT - Can someone give me an example on HOW to get em'? I am at a loss..   white flag.gif
get the cheat  and let it do it  its called quack attack, then you can watch A idol  coffee.gif

nowshining

Quote from: swamp on May 20, 2009, 05:15:59 PM
get the cheat  and let it do it  its called quack attack, then you can watch A idol  coffee.gif

I don't do cheats.. :) - I'd rather manually do it the hard way.... - That's what a badge is for - to get one to play the game....

I'd thought someone would know here.. :)

swamp

Quote from: nowshining on May 20, 2009, 05:23:45 PM
I don't do cheats.. :) - I'd rather manually do it the hard way.... - That's what a badge is for - to get one to play the game....

well this is a pogo cheat site come on over to the dark side we have cookies  turkey4.gif bbq21.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: nowshining on May 20, 2009, 05:23:45 PM

Lets say you have a green and an orange 3. You'll need the purple and the whatever other colors they are 3's. So, don't touch the 3's, but click on a number then click keep playing until it brings up another 3 you need. Keep doing that til you have 1 of each color 3, then play those 3's.

Sheesh. That gave me a headache.

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 20, 2009, 05:33:54 PM
Lets say you have a green and an orange 3. You'll need the purple and the whatever other colors they are 3's. So, don't touch the 3's, but click on a number then click keep playing until it brings up another 3 you need. Keep doing that til you have 1 of each color 3, then play those 3's.

Sheesh. That gave me a headache.
thanks stinky......i didnt feel like typin all that yahee wore me out  embrace.gif  i hope that person dont think im  a smart   ass.gif  giggle2.gif coffee.gif

Magzy

You are way sweeter than me babe (Stinky), ....that moralizing elitist would not have gotten squat from me!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: magzy on May 20, 2009, 06:01:28 PM
You are way sweeter than me babe (Stinky), ....that moralizing elitist would not have gotten squat from me!!!

Crap! I didn't read the whole post, just the part that they wanted to know a tip.

Well then, to the original poster...you don't have my permission to read the directions I typed. You want to do it the hard way, by hand, then stop looking for shortcuts. Suffer. Struggle. Get through it and get over yourself. And... kiss my  ass.gif

PMS is a beautiful thing.

nowshining

Quote from: swamp on May 20, 2009, 05:28:15 PM
well this is a pogo cheat site come on over to the dark side we have cookies  turkey4.gif bbq21.gif

lolz - see my sig.. - I am kind of forced to Be good....

"Quote from: Stinkerbell on Today at 05:33:54 PM
Lets say you have a green and an orange 3. You'll need the purple and the whatever other colors they are 3's. So, don't touch the 3's, but click on a number then click keep playing until it brings up another 3 you need. Keep doing that til you have 1 of each color 3, then play those 3's."

Thanks Stinker... :)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: nowshining on May 20, 2009, 07:44:21 PM
lolz - see my sig.. - I am kind of forced to Be good....

"Quote from: Stinkerbell on Today at 05:33:54 PM
Lets say you have a green and an orange 3. You'll need the purple and the whatever other colors they are 3's. So, don't touch the 3's, but click on a number then click keep playing until it brings up another 3 you need. Keep doing that til you have 1 of each color 3, then play those 3's."

Thanks Stinker... :)

Nope, you're not allowed to use the hint because you want to do it by hand, the hard way, remember?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

shoes

People like that are just "half cheaters"--and think they are that much better then the "full time cheaters"!  I always wonder why they come here and ask anything!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: swamp on May 20, 2009, 05:39:25 PM
thanks stinky......i didnt feel like typin all that yahee wore me out  embrace.gif  i hope that person dont think im  a smart   ass.gif  giggle2.gif coffee.gif
Better than being a dumb one! Say doing something like going to a Pogo Cheat site to tell them they are cheaters.

harley89

I was suprised at how quickly the auto got this badge. Off topic the auto for Yahteez got the badge that requires 4 yahtees with #4 dice  it got that badge before it got the 25 wins  Guess I just lucky

arniebear

I don't cheat, I use autos for my mental and physical health  giggle2.gif

harley89

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on May 21, 2009, 09:10:25 AM
I don't cheat, I use autos for my mental and physical health  giggle2.gif

It's true. When you're running autos, you have to get up off your  ass.gif and check on progress. If you play by hand you're just sitting here wasting valuable time that could be better spent sitting on your  ass.gif watching TV.

FreecellFanny

The auto is the one playing the game.

Therefore, I am not the one doing the cheating.  popcorn2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on May 21, 2009, 04:25:22 PM
The auto is the one playing the game.

Therefore, I am not the one doing the cheating.  popcorn2.gif

That is very true. You're a wise woman. That is similar to "guns don't kill people..." and "a spoon didn't make Rosie O'Donnell fat" thinking.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview