Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Token Grabber!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

This is a fantastic addition - great job Mayhem!  hi11.gif

Hocky

Just an FYI.....I used the token grabber today for one of my back up accounts and snagged 232,000 tokens.  cheerleading.gif

jarjar

Quote from: hocky on August 24, 2009, 04:02:40 PM
Just an FYI.....I used the token grabber today for one of my back up accounts and snagged 232,000 tokens.  cheerleading.gif
Well great catch hocky. Wtg cheerleading.gif

Candyred32

What is wrong with the Token Grabber? The past few times I've tried to grab some tokens it would not work. Tried again just a few minutes ago and still not working for me.  girls18.gif  help.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SweetxThing

Hocky

Quote from: Candyred32 on October 05, 2009, 11:41:34 AM
What is wrong with the Token Grabber? The past few times I've tried to grab some tokens it would not work. Tried again just a few minutes ago and still not working for me.  girls18.gif  help.gif

You can only take advantage of the offers ONCE.....unless Mayhem adds new offers in it, the ones you already got tokens for will not give them again.

Candyred32

Quote from: Mayhem on October 05, 2009, 11:43:14 AM
What happens when you click on the button?

After I posted yesterday, I tried again then it worked. Thanks Mayhem.

wnn725

boy gotta love the token grabber   thanks for  such a great program

BigOlittleG

I actually had to register just to thank you for this!!  I got 250,000 tokens by using this...I was in awe!!  I'm new to pogo and everything, but this is awesome!  THANK YOU!!  I'm normally pretty wary about this kind of stuff...yes yes I am paranoid!! LOL But I did it, and I'm SOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!   inlove1.gif

Homer

Quote from: BigOlittleG on October 15, 2009, 02:10:01 PM
I actually had to register just to thank you for this!!  I got 250,000 tokens by using this...I was in awe!!  I'm new to pogo and everything, but this is awesome!  THANK YOU!!  I'm normally pretty wary about this kind of stuff...yes yes I am paranoid!! LOL But I did it, and I'm SOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!   inlove1.gif

It gets better. If you go to this topic http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,38161.0.html

you can ask for free pogo

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BigOlittleG

Quote from: Homer on October 15, 2009, 02:24:52 PM
It gets better. If you go to this topic http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,38161.0.html

you can ask for free pogo

Ohh thank you!!  I would feel weird and needy just going and asking after just joining though!  I'm still looking at the cheats and wondering what the heck I'd need them for LOL

Homer

Quote from: BigOlittleG on October 15, 2009, 02:31:03 PM
Ohh thank you!!  I would feel weird and needy just going and asking after just joining though!  I'm still looking at the cheats and wondering what the heck I'd need them for LOL

don't be shy...I have plenty and the offer is only good until Oct 18th

Homer

Quote from: BigOlittleG on October 15, 2009, 02:31:03 PM

check your privates elf2.gif

BigOlittleG

inlove1.gif THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!  It won't let me reply there, maybe I don't have enough posts or haven't been a member long enough, so I will just say THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ROCK!!!  WOO WOO!!  I gotta go play!!  LOL  cheerleading.gif

Homer

Quote from: BigOlittleG on October 15, 2009, 11:36:48 PM
inlove1.gif THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!  It won't let me reply there, maybe I don't have enough posts or haven't been a member long enough, so I will just say THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ROCK!!!  WOO WOO!!  I gotta go play!!  LOL  cheerleading.gif

your welcome elf2.gif

alyaks

The token grabber is the best thing since chocolate  cheerleading.gif. Er....well maybe the next to next best thing. Anyway, what a great idea. Don't have to click on each offer and it's so fast! Thanks!

smokyrain

This is an excellent addition. I should visit more often. Only found out about it today. Great stuff. I got over 250,000 tokens today.  beer11.gif

MsMissy

Yes that token grabber is great. tks to mayhem, but funny thing i 4get to use it at times . giggle2.gif

Sue

One thing I have noticed is to make sure you ARE NOT in a game room.

If I am all the tokens from the grabber never make it to my account.

Kind of like the shopping glitch but in reverse.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview