This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HOW COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by ImAPogoCheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImAPogoCheater

LOOK AT THIS LINK ALMOST NEAR THE BOTTOM AND LOOK AT THE NON MOVING JP WINNER AND MONEY SUPER BADGES NOT 2 MENTION THE POPFY-SPIKE YEARLY BADGE COMPLETION SUPER BADGES WONDER HOW WE WILL GET THEM?????????? ALSO LOOK AT THE 2ND LINK FOR THE UPDATED POGO STAFF AND TOURNAMENT HOST BADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://whackynuts.tripod.com/

http://www.btinternet.com/~steve.nind/badges.htm

TC ALL AND HAGD,
POGOCHEATER

yousmellbad

the philnx badge with the eyeball really creeps me out. Its like pogo is watching me. EEK

ronandamee1

I think the Jackpot winner badge is an awsome idea. Same with the won all challenges badge. It would rock to have a unique badge like one of those.

Homer

I think it would be cooler if you could go back and get the badges you missed. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zenia

some of those badges are really cool... I dread that stupid frog jumping game its so lame...

ronandamee1

Quote from: Homer on July 02, 2004, 01:28:24 PM
I think it would be cooler if you could go back and get the badges you missed. :)
I like having some of the first badges, cause noone else has them. You know I like to be unique. If they let every Tom, Dick, and Harry get them I would be kinda pissed. You missed them you don't get them...sorry about everyone's luck

ImAPogoCheater

HOMER,
         I HAVE E-MAILED THE POGO SUPPORT AND THEY HAVER THEIR BADGES AND CHALLENGES PLANNED THRU THE END OF OCTOBER OF THIS YEAR THEN THEY WILL OFFER ALL OF THE BADGES THRU A 2ND TIME AND THE CHALLENGES WILL BE THE SAME AS THEY WERE B4. I CANNOT WAIT 2 GET SOME OF THOSE BADGES THAT WERE FIRST OFFERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS GONNA BE DA' BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TC ALL AND HAGD,
OUT-PEACE
POGOCHEATER

Homer

Thanks for the info but could you please not post in all caps.  ;)

ImAPogoCheater

yes im sry i didnt notice the caps lock was on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAGD,
POGOCHEATER

WCS

I have a problem with Pogo offering the badges that were already offered, what are people suppose to do that already have those badges?  Just sit there and twiddle their thumbs until Pogo decides to go into new challenges?  If you missed the badges, that's the way of life... go on.  I really hope Pogo offers something for the people that already have those badges.

DJ_

My guess is that they will add 1 old challenge to the 2 new ones, pogo doesn't want to lose any customers by not having a new challenge at all.

Homer

I was thinking they could offer one old challenge a week along with the 2 weekly challenges. ;)

Super Duckie

Blue Aquarius

I hope they add older challenges along with the new ones every week.  I didnt join Club until way after the badges started.  So it would be nice for the people who didnt know that this existed to actually get the badges others have had the chance to get.

Homer

Was it a true jackpot win or an instant win? Probably makes a difference. ;)

Homer

Well I'll delete it then. ;)

That should do it. what do you think?

KittyKat

DEBKARLAR

all the turbo badges suck it looks like they need a new artist to create them they should have like a gear shift or maybe an over sized engine not just a dude in a car

zenia

I think it would be cool if pogo re offered the 1st few challenges i missed the 1st 10 or so badges and it was because i was debating whether i wanted to fork out the $$$ or not, and at the time i was not really into pogo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview