PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:33:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

4th of July MnM Badge

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mycatownsme

swamp

jarjar

disneyland lady

28 gems for a Poppit challenge - I think Pogo needs to do some sort of poll about which games are we sick of having challenges for Special badges. I figure they do this because everyone can play Poppit and they will limit the complaints about not being able to get the badge but............why Poppit?

jarjar

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 21, 2009, 10:19:39 AM
28 gems for a Poppit challenge - I think Pogo needs to do some sort of poll about which games are we sick of having challenges for Special badges. I figure they do this because everyone can play Poppit and they will limit the complaints about not being able to get the badge but............why Poppit?
Count our blessings. It could be greenback bayou no-no.gif

gator8_24

At least it's a game that doesn't need to babysit the suto.

bobby

jeffgordonfan24

embarrassed.gif  maybe cause the balloons make noise  same as fireworks???   the connection for the crazy cakes was the fireworks you set off in the game....      come on..... this is pogo...  does it have to make sense   shocked.gif

Joe C

Thanks for the update. I just bought it. Hopefully, when I finish it ten times, Pogo will not later tell me I never did the badge. They still have yet to reply/fix the problem with the Square Ballons/Balloons badge.

Really, do we all have to suffer because some hack code-moron does not know how to spell Balloon? ass.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Magzy

Yeah, I just redid it.  If I had waited for a fix (that may or not come) I might forget that I needed it (fragil mind, lol) coffee.gif

MsMissy

Oh God, i checked it out, but 28 gems, is pogo nuts ?? or am i if i buy it??LOL they sure no how to get to us all to get more money. it isnt bad looking either.

Joe C

They updated my badge for Square Balloons, but only gave it to me 1x. I did not get the other 9x. I only mentioned it in the email three times. Probably should have mentioned it 10x. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview