This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Where are todays challenges

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Someone at pogo has gone nuts, Wed and no badges lol.... I think they been spending way too much time in the sun.

wendy

What is the phone number?  When will badges be up?

C~M

Quote from: snowflower on June 24, 2009, 07:28:59 AM
girls22.gif I'm on the phone with them and somebody broke pogo! panic button.gif help.gif   He said someone didn't authorize the right category and they're inputting them now.  embarrassed.gif
Did they say how long?

disneyland lady

IndianLover

Glad I came here went to pogo and thought I was going nuts.  giggle2.gif

Pogo better get with it 10:42 here  diablo.gif

Stinkerbell

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  49 guests are viewing this topic!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I knew I wouldn't be alone...I'm in good company!

arniebear

wendy

recording says they don't open for another 15 minutes

disneyland lady

Quote from: snowflower on June 24, 2009, 07:28:59 AM
girls22.gif I'm on the phone with them and somebody broke pogo! panic button.gif help.gif   He said someone didn't authorize the right category and they're inputting them now.  embarrassed.gif

How can it be a "right catagory" problem when it is two challenges plus the personal? Someone who writes pogos HELP section answers is answering the phone.

arniebear

Quoterecording says they don't open for another 15 minutes

impatience.gif

IndianLover

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 24, 2009, 07:43:12 AM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  49 guests are viewing this topic!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I knew I wouldn't be alone...I'm in good company!

They are lurking all over trying to get answer, shoot why not just become members  tumbsup.gif

wendy

How did you get someone to answer phone snowflower?

disneyland lady

Quote from: IndianLover on June 24, 2009, 07:46:59 AM
They are lurking all over trying to get answer, shoot why not just become members  tumbsup.gif
Cuz they would then be considered real cheaters and they would not want their sn to show.  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 24, 2009, 07:46:15 AM
How can it be a "right catagory" problem when it is two challenges plus the personal? Someone who writes pogos HELP section answers is answering the phone.

They've decided to try outsourcing jobs again.

MsMissy

Oh my pogo screwed up this week, been playing for nothing, but tokens not for badge. gezzz wake up pogo LOL  slap1.gif

snowflower

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 24, 2009, 07:39:41 AM
Did they say how long?

girls22.gif No, they didn't say how long  help.gif panic button.gif  I don't think they know themselves no-no.gif

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 24, 2009, 07:46:15 AM
We did not receive enough information to process your request. Please reactivate your weekly challenges.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

arniebear

QuoteI don't think they know themselves

Now that I believe.

Magzy

gator8_24

Oh Geez, when I logged in and saw the long list of ppl in here I thought oh goodie Homer's running another free contest! It's only ppl getting anxiety attacks LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview