This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

VPMinimizer v2.0

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The VP Minimizer helper will check every 5 seconds for the "Virtual Prize Award" screen & The Rank Badge popups. If one is detected, It will auto minimize the popup to keep your auto running smoothly. It will take care of the "Private Chat", "Mute Player", "Invitation Cancelled" windows. This will work with any cheat and web browser.

v2.0 Update :

If you receive an 'administrator message' that the server will be 'shutdown', this helper will close the pogo game window.

That will ensure you don't lose any progress you have made in the game.

You can download the new version here : http://www.pogocheats.net/clicks/click.php?id=136
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Holey moley!  Thanks, Mayhem.  Stopping the game window when the maintenance pop-up comes around is HUGE!

HUGE!

Thanks very much.

jarjar

survivorjeff

Mayhem

Your welcome!

Just let me know if you guys want anything alse added to it.  tumbsup.gif

Hocky

Question......does it just cancel the pop up or will it close out the game window ?  If it just cancels the pop up without closing the game room window then you can still lose progress.

Mayhem

It will close the popup and the pogo game window  tumbsup.gif

Hocky

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Goody goody goody!  I can't wait to try it out!  Thanks a million!   blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif

Magzy

twinkle6590

Thanks Mayhem. I lost a bunch of work uncle did last this last week and I wasn't very happy about it.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on July 01, 2009, 10:01:23 PM
Your welcome!

Just let me know if you guys want anything alse added to it.  tumbsup.gif

Hey, Mayhem... I was thinking....

What about making VP Minimizer hit the "refuse" button when someone invites to chat instead of just making the invitation disappear.  People are testing other players by sending out invitations to chat to determine who is cheating and who isn't.  If they get an actual response to their invitation, they might get off their high horses and think that someone is actually there.

I was just thinkin'....

Mayhem

I could do that - I would need a screenshot of that window though.

Squid

Ok, I'll work on it when I get home after the holiday and send it to you.

Mayhem

C~M

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on July 04, 2009, 05:53:18 PM
Hey, Mayhem... I was thinking....

What about making VP Minimizer hit the "refuse" button when someone invites to chat instead of just making the invitation disappear.  People are testing other players by sending out invitations to chat to determine who is cheating and who isn't.  If they get an actual response to their invitation, they might get off their high horses and think that someone is actually there.

I was just thinkin'....

Squid, if you hide/block the chat and someone invites you, they get get an automatic decline from you.  If they do it a second time, they still get a decline but a pop up window stays on YOUR screen asking if you want to mute this player.

Mayhem, you will prolly need a screen shot of that too......I will see about getting that to you.

Mayhem

Ok, so closing the invite window will send them a decline notice? Then there would no need to hit the decline button.

The program already handles that 'mute' window.

Hocky

If you have your chat showing and someone invites you to a private chat, a pop up box comes up with two buttons :  accept or decline ( on the invitee's side it says waiting for so n so to respond) If the original person who invited you does not get a response from the person they invited there is a button to cancel the request.  On the other person's screen it says "so n so has canceled the invitation".  These boxes do not go away without any action on your part.

If you decline, the other person gets a pop up that says "so N so has declined your invitation for personal chat"
If you accept, both you and the other person automatically flip names over to the private chat screen area.

Now, if you hide the chat area........if a person invites you to a private chat they automatically get a decline on your behalf.  However, if they invite you for a second time, I get a pop up box on MY screen that does NOT go away on its own that asks Do you want to mute this player?

Make sense?  undecided.gif

Squid

Quote from: hocky on July 06, 2009, 07:51:06 AM
If you have your chat showing and someone invites you to a private chat, a pop up box comes up with two buttons :  accept or decline ( on the invitee's side it says waiting for so n so to respond) If the original person who invited you does not get a response from the person they invited there is a button to cancel the request.  On the other person's screen it says "so n so has canceled the invitation".  These boxes do not go away without any action on your part.

If you decline, the other person gets a pop up that says "so N so has declined your invitation for personal chat"
If you accept, both you and the other person automatically flip names over to the private chat screen area.

Now, if you hide the chat area........if a person invites you to a private chat they automatically get a decline on your behalf.  However, if they invite you for a second time, I get a pop up box on MY screen that does NOT go away on its own that asks Do you want to mute this player?

Make sense?  undecided.gif

Yes, it does (except that I believe you meant to say the inviter's side, not the invitee's).

I didn't know that closing the chat window sends an automatic denial to chat requests.  That's good info.  Maybe the VP Minimizer can do both:  Click the "decline" button for those who forget to close the chat and click "yes" for muting a persistent chat requestor? Is this possible? 

I'll wait to send screenshots until I hear what is needed by Mayhem. 

Good info, Hocky!!  WTG

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview