This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

VPMinimizer v2.0

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Worked like a charm Mayhem, just closed out Pogo when the admin message popped up!!

Stinkerbell

Yep! It worked great, Mayhem!! Thanks so much for updating it :)

Magzy

Good job!  Worked great!  Thank you very much cheerleading.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem, are you working on those other features?  What ss do you need?

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on July 14, 2009, 12:33:41 PM
Mayhem, are you working on those other features?  What ss do you need?

Squid, I sent Mayhem two SS of the private chat thing we talked about earlier.  No word if he got them or not or if he is working on it though.

Mayhem, will VP minimizer NOT work on the deluxe or to go games?  I was playing Diner dash overnight and it didnt cancel out my server being shut down for maintenance pop up box.  Will make sure I am in a regular pogo game next week to test it out and see if it works or maybe its something on my end?

Did anyone else set it up while playing a deluxe game and have it work or not work??????

Mayhem

Sorry about that - I was under the impression that nothing needed to be modified. I thought someone said that closing the chat window sends an automatic denial to chat requests, so there is no need to click on any buttons (Am I wrong about this?). VPMinimizer also handles closing the "Mute Player" box - was that feature not working for you guys?

VPMinimizer can be easily modified to handle Deluxe games. I just need a SS of the main screen (when it first loads up) of any one of the games and I should be able to handle the rest based off that.

Squid

Oh, ok.  I wasn't aware that the VPM handles the Mute Player box that pops up.  Closing the chat does send a chat denial to the requestor but if the requestor sends again, Pogo sends up the inquiry box asking if you want to mute the player.  I guess you've taken care of that, dintya?  Thanks, Mayhem.  I'm done with all the Deluxe games except The Poppit Show.  If you want a SS of that one, I'll send it the next time I go into that game **shudder**.

twinkle6590

Quote from: Mayhem on July 15, 2009, 10:01:51 PM
Sorry about that - I was under the impression that nothing needed to be modified. I thought someone said that closing the chat window sends an automatic denial to chat requests, so there is no need to click on any buttons (Am I wrong about this?). VPMinimizer also handles closing the "Mute Player" box - was that feature not working for you guys?

VPMinimizer can be easily modified to handle Deluxe games. I just need a SS of the main screen (when it first loads up) of any one of the games and I should be able to handle the rest based off that.

I downloaded this before all the questions came out so do i need to uninstall the one i have and download the newest version?
As for the deluxe games, i was playing WWU the other night when maintenance came up and it stopped it for me and I didnt lose my progress either. i happened to wake up early and noticed it had stopped the game so i restarted it and shortly after i got my last rank badge.

Squid

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 16, 2009, 05:31:32 AM
so i restarted it and shortly after i got my last rank badge.

OMG, Mayhem made VPM so that it speeds through the ranks!?!?!  He's a god, I tell ya, a god! 

twinkle6590

Quote from: Squid on July 16, 2009, 05:52:07 AM
OMG, Mayhem made VPM so that it speeds through the ranks!?!?!  He's a god, I tell ya, a god!  

easy miss squidly ... no no... lol i meant what progress i had done before maintenance decided to do its thing was saved by the VP. Hocky had mentioned that it doesnt work on the deluxe games but i guess i lucked out that night because it did for me.  sorry about the confusion.

Edited because: I stilll wander if I need to download the VP Minimizer again since its been updated ??

twinkle6590

Quote from: Mayhem on July 14, 2009, 11:34:34 AM
Your welcome!  tumbsup.gif

excuse me sir.... since you did some updates to the VP Minimizer, do I need to uninstall and reinstall it to get the newest updates ??

(I figured if I called him sir, I might get an answer this way.. lol) tumbsup.gif

C~M

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 16, 2009, 02:48:39 PM
excuse me sir.... since you did some updates to the VP Minimizer, do I need to uninstall and reinstall it to get the newest updates ??

(I figured if I called him sir, I might get an answer this way.. lol) tumbsup.gif

Yes you need the new one

twinkle6590

Squid

Mayhem, are you able to add things to VP Minimizer that are not Pogo related?  For instance, a friend's computer is always getting a pop up from SeaMonkey regarding updates and VP Minimizer does not take care of that.  Would a screenshot of the pop-up enable you to add it?

Thanks tons.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 27, 2009, 07:03:10 AM
Mayhem, are you able to add things to VP Minimizer that are not Pogo related?  For instance, a friend's computer is always getting a pop up from SeaMonkey regarding updates and VP Minimizer does not take care of that.  Would a screenshot of the pop-up enable you to add it?

Thanks tons.
iTunes is another offender. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

You're both right, Joe and InkyOne....I have had the SeaMonkey issue as well as iTunes.

Also, Mayhem....is there a way, if I send you a picture of it, to do something about those annoying door to door solicitors that pop up from time to time?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on July 27, 2009, 07:39:39 AM
iTunes is another offender. tumbsup.gif
There is an option in iTunes where you can go into the Apple Software Update page and click on EDIT>>Schedule and you can click Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Never. By clicking Never you don't get that "apple needs updating" popup. The next time you go to iTunes you will be reminded that there is a newer version. I too hate how this update screen messes with the Auto.

Mayhem

Yes, send me some screenshots and I can make a custom VPMinimizer that will handle pogo, itunes and seamonkey.

QuoteAlso, Mayhem....is there a way, if I send you a picture of it, to do something about those annoying door to door solicitors that pop up from time to time?

I'll see what I can do  tongue.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview