Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hearts badge

Started by abbbie,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Quote from: abbbie on July 30, 2009, 01:39:25 PM
here it goes ...Thank you for the offers and getting the badge for me...( I got it this afternoon)  Thanks Disneyland lady I followed you advice and got it with little effort...now I am going to sit back and chew on some more bubble gum.... thanks  tumbsup.gif
Can I have some of your bubblegum?  shy12.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

abbbie

you can have some ... got plenty to share since I kicked the ciggy habit....  bubblegum.gif  happy cheating !! he he  love30.gif 

ShellIsMe

What i mean by it is i need the badge where u have to win 8 50 point games. I used the auto and didnt get any. I hope someone can help get this badge for me. it would be greatly appreciated.i am new to all of this pogo and here so hang in there with me please.

Joe C

Once you get to 50 posts, you can send private messages to other forum members. I suggest using the dedicated thread for requesting help with challenges.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22341.2850.html
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on July 30, 2009, 06:31:36 PM

That's so cute. Reminds me of me when I was a kid. I drove my Mother nuts chewing bubblegum, blowing big bubbles and it was always all over my face and hair.
bubblegum.gif Advice from an expert bubblegummer. If it happens to one of your kids use a icecube, it hardens the bubblegum and it comes right off, well except in the hair.  hysterical.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: abbbie on July 30, 2009, 06:38:59 PM
you can have some ... got plenty to share since I kicked the ciggy habit....  bubblegum.gif  happy cheating !! he he  love30.gif 
Thanks Abby.  bubblegum.gif I LOVE bubblegum. Where do you get the pretty with you name on it? I want one.  shy12.gif

Squid

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 30, 2009, 09:22:12 PM
bubblegum.gif Advice from an expert bubblegummer. If it happens to one of your kids use a icecube, it hardens the bubblegum and it comes right off, well except in the hair.  hysterical.gif

Use Peanut butter to get bubblegum out of the hair.  Never tried it, just heard of it.  It must be the oils in the PB, which probably means any oil will do the trick.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 31, 2009, 05:27:36 AM
Use Peanut butter to get bubblegum out of the hair.  Never tried it, just heard of it.  It must be the oils in the PB, which probably means any oil will do the trick.
Why do I picture Squid putting Motor Oil in her hair? tumbsup.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on July 30, 2009, 08:47:35 PM
Once you get to 50 posts, you can send private messages to other forum members. I suggest using the dedicated thread for requesting help with challenges.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22341.2850.html

Its 25 posts not 50 joe-joe  nono.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: hocky on July 31, 2009, 08:33:25 AM
Its 25 posts not 50 joe-joe  nono.gif
You know that Joe always multiplies everything.  embrace.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 31, 2009, 07:15:18 AM
Why do I picture Squid putting Motor Oil in her hair? tumbsup.gif

LOL, I don't chew bubblegum.  I have put egg and beer in my hair... not at the same time, of course.  Ahhh, the luster....

Pass the 40W QuakerState, please.

Joe C

Joe C

abbbie

twinkle6590

Quote from: ShellIsMe on July 30, 2009, 12:08:01 AM
Twinkles can you please help me get the hearts badge for this week. The one where u need 8 50 game wins. I keep coming close but keep losing and getting frustrated. I would greatly appreciate it if you can get it for me. help.gif girls18.gif swear2.gif

You will have to pm me your information for pogo first and then I would be more than happy to help you out. first though you need to get more posts though. If you go to the home page and into the fun and games tab and play some games that will hlelp. you will need at least 25 posts to pm me and then i can help you no problem.

twinkle6590

I like your siggy too Annie. Its very pretty. What did you use to make it ?

FreecellFanny

Hey kids!  hi11.gif

I'm going for the Studmuffin Badge to finish a book and I have to Shoot The Moon 3 times...what are the optimal room settings for this?  embarrassed.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview