PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:48:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

working on old badge

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 27, 2009, 04:03:07 PM
Swamp, Joe and Homer...you guys need a time out!  undecided.gif

Quote from: swamp on August 27, 2009, 04:47:38 PM
can she come and set on my lap  shy12.gif tongue.gif giggle2.gif

tongue.gif Sure but the bad good fairy/bad fairy rules are if effect here. She can sit on your lap BUT she has been put into a time machine and is 6 months old with poopy diapers.  hysterical.gif

swamp

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 27, 2009, 04:59:23 PM
tongue.gif Sure but the bad good fairy/bad fairy rules are if effect here. She can sit on your lap BUT she has been put into a time machine and is 6 months old with poopy diapers.  hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Hocky

Bams....if you still need help with this badge I can do it for you.  tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on August 27, 2009, 12:50:40 PM
any tips for getting this tumble bees badge??

Spell the word Buzz 25 times

I'm great at this game but I never get the letters to spell the darn word in time enuff - any hints or anything??

girls18.gif
Joe, already gave you the best advice.

When I was getting mine, I would let it fill about half way up if I didn't see my letters and then clear some letters around one of the letters in the "buzz" word I needed.

Play on easy.

If you have the auto, it has an option under settings. Buzzword Or Bust, just put a check mark in there.

If you don't have the auto and want some help Bams, just send me a pm...ok. I didn't offer before because you said you were pretty good at this one. But I am always here if you need me.

Hugs,
Sassy
embrace.gif

bams68

Oh indeed I got it, had it like in 30ish minutes after I saw what I really needed to do.....no auto here jus play myself. Pretty easy too - now trying to spell the word BUZZ however hahaha - NO WAY !!!

must of had a blonde moment - Jus kidding

Joe C

Quote from: bams68 on August 28, 2009, 03:59:47 AM
Oh indeed I got it, had it like in 30ish minutes after I saw what I really needed to do.....no auto here jus play myself. Pretty easy too - now trying to spell the word BUZZ however hahaha - NO WAY !!!

must of had a blonde moment - Jus kidding
But I kept spelling BUZZ and WORD without getting any credit. blink.gif lipstick.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Nymph Sorceress

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview