Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free BadgeHelp program for ALL that participate

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: operaphantom2003 on September 03, 2009, 05:48:10 PM
I too voted but don't know where to get the registration code they asked for.  Where do I find that?

Hit the register button on the program you want

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 03, 2009, 06:01:12 PM
OMG!!!!!! Did you all read Squids post?   hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Reminds me of that old song 'You only hurt the one you love'.

~Sassy~

cheerleading.gif Thanks Chummy. It's so nice of you to have these contests and give aways for the people here. cheerleading.gif

who me?

I voted and BH is so dang quick with the codes only took me about 3 minutes after sending my email to them  tumbsup.gif
You guys rock  cheerleading.gif

sexyjeterfan

Homer

Homer

Squid

Thanks, Chummers!  I hope Rob (aka Chummy????) wins!!!

heavenVCandrews

Ok i got a email saying 'need code'? i thought maybe that was the password but it didnt work girls18.gif

Homer

Quote from: heavenVCandrews on September 03, 2009, 07:12:20 PM
Ok i got a email saying 'need code'? i thought maybe that was the password but it didnt work girls18.gif

they need the registration code so they can send the password

heavenVCandrews

LOL disregard that last post!!! I had to think about it!! You guys were asking me for the code!! LMBO!!

heavenVCandrews

girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif swear2.gif i'm late!!!!! Well i guess i will try some other time bad mood.gif

snowflower

Quote from: chummychum on September 03, 2009, 02:17:35 PM
*****contest is now over*****

FINAL FREE VOTING GIVEAWAY FOR THIS YEAR!!!!

Ok, here is your last chance. I did it last year and I am doing it again this year. Here are the rules. And if you don't vote and leave a comment, or do any part of this correctly, you do not get the free program. Free programs cannot be replaced, if you lose it after a week or so, that is it.

Here is what you have to do to get a free program (of your choice) from BadgeHelp today:

1. You have to vote in this link:

http://kgtv.cityvoter.com/rob-demaio/biz/370451

This means you have to visit the link, click VOTE, have an email adddress, verify the email address and vote for the guy.

2. After you do this, email BadgeHelp at badgehelp@aol.com with your NAME that you used to vote (BH will verify) and the name of the program and the registration code you want a free password for.

3. This contest is from 5PM EST to 10PM EST. It MIGHT get extended. If you are reading this after 10PM EST on Thursday Sep. 3rd, you have missed the contest. We WILL NOT be doing the contest again.

girls22.gif Well I missed it again, GL everyone!!  love30.gif

Squid

I made it only because Stinky was kind enough to alert me!  She's the best!  xoxoxoxo cheerleading.gif

Hocky

MaineRoses

I voted today cause i saw this on facebook.I did it just know and it is all ready over?

Homer

Quote from: MaineRoses on September 04, 2009, 06:56:00 PM
I voted today cause i saw this on facebook.I did it just know and it is all ready over?

Yes.

Squid

Quote from: MaineRoses on September 04, 2009, 06:56:00 PM

Ya gotta move FAST!   football4.gif
Sorry...