This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Red Box

Started by SlimsGiggles,

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimsGiggles

Does anyone rent from a redbox?? I have codes for free rentals I can post if anyone interested  cheesy.gif

triviamaven

i do redbox...signed up for the emails that are supposed to give you codes every once in a while but only got the first one....breakroom. may it work for everyone else!

SlimsGiggles

Quote from: triviamaven on October 14, 2009, 03:29:18 AM
i do redbox...signed up for the emails that are supposed to give you codes every once in a while but only got the first one....breakroom. may it work for everyone else!
That code only works for new members. If you sign up for text alerts, every monday you get a free rental code to be used that day.

SlimsGiggles

Here are some codes to try out at the redbox  bbq21.gif

DVDONME
SHPSVE2
SHPNSVE2
DVDONME
15HYVEE
25CH63
WGREEN2
SOUP6
MCDWIC29
6SOUP
GROUNDHOG
HIGHLIFE
THANKU
26LBYS
DVDTHX4
PAPERBOY
HELLO
DVD4ME84MAR3
HONESTABE07
dvdatwag
5xn73x2
2gtvlu89
6sn67s7
walmart
9hb6mp22
freedvd
2fr2rkl

FacebookCharlie

disneyland lady

I think it is a dvd rental thing like Blockbuster only like a stall inside a store.

roadwarrior

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 14, 2009, 01:32:18 PM
I think it is a dvd rental thing like Blockbuster only like a stall inside a store.

www.redbox.com

Redbox is located at places like grocery stores, walmarts, drug stores like CVS/Walgreens.

It's a kisok with new releases and movies that have been out on DVD less than 4-6 weeks (all total about 50-75 movies) that you rent for $1.09 (with tax-$1 a movie before tax.)

You can return them to ANY redbox in the country regardless of which redbox you rented it from.  Example-you can rent a movie from a red box at a walmart redbox location in Portland Oregon and return the movie at a walgreens redbox location in Bosie, ID.

Movies are $1 a day before tax and after 25 days the movie becomes yours to keep.  They offer some older titles for around $7.99 a copy (I think...)

I've used redbox before...(my netflix account is worn out from all the movies we watch from it) and use it for when the kids have a friend over.  Cheaper and easier to use than blockbuster.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

I did a search for a Redbox in my area and it said I could sign up for a free Movie Monday on Dec 30, 2010 and it had a countdown widget that showed only 442 days 5 hours and 22 mins until that meeting. Probably shouldn't start storing the codes.

triviamaven

thanks slimgiggles for posting those codes. I will have to try them out. what fun!!!

I totally loved using redbox this summer as I was driving from Indiana to Arizona three times. I just took my portable dvd player and rented redbox and when I got tired I pulled over and watched a movie. My dvd was able to recharge from my car while i was driving...it was the best crosscountry trip I have ever taken!

Sodosopa

beer11.gif

Thanks for this, I have had the extra money to keep myself updated on the newest releases.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview