This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE SNUGGIE BLANKET!! NO S & H!!!

Started by SlimsGiggles,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Oh well....thanks for looking out for us Mayhem.  I'm just going to buy myself a snuggie for Christmas, make hubby wrap it and put it under the tree.

Bless his heart...he tries so hard at finding me the perfect Christmas, anny, valentines day, mothers day and birthday gifts but he sucks.  Big time.

I've learned with him it's less stressful if I go pick out what I want, hand him the gift(s) him with the wrapping paper, tape, name tag and bow and make him wrap it and wait until said date to open it.

We laugh about it now but his idea of an engagement ring-hell, he couldn't even get that right.  My "engagement" ring was a pair of his dad's cuff links.  

He may be a horrid gift giver but he does remember to bring me flowers when he's supposed to and shows his love in other ways.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 18, 2009, 04:12:52 PM

We laugh about it now but his idea of an engagement ring-hell, he couldn't even get that right.  My "engagement" ring was a pair of his dad's cuff links.  

That was his way of dropping a hint about honeymoon!  giggle2.gif  *sigh* wish MY husband were as thoughtful.

alyaks

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 18, 2009, 04:15:42 PM
That was his way of dropping a hint about honeymoon!  giggle2.gif  *sigh* wish MY husband were as thoughtful.

Get yer mind off your siggies Stinky. She said cuff links not handcuffs! hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

pizzaman984

Thank you Mayhem but as for the suzzly company i truly hope someone goes and buttf**ks them all day long for xmas.I know this would make me happy if they did!!! diablo.gif

gotmail

hello all, it has been awhile since i have been here, but i popped in this morning and was reading about the snuggies , i ordered one too and still no snuggie, but i will tell you this i work for the post office and i deliver the mail and i have seen several snuggies packages being delivered on my route, now i dont know if they did what we did or ordered them from somewhere else. i hope this makes everyone feel alittle bit better,  now i am not saying you are gonna get them but i have seen several. i ordered one for my for in my truck while delivering the mail, beleive it or not those mail trucks dont have much heat so therefore you freeze in the winter and roast your azzz off in the summer, so i thought snuggies would be perfect for me staying alittle bit warm.  just thought i would share this info with you all, so like i said not sure where they got them,  so if anyone gets theirs post so we know they are shipping out.

have a good one y'all

gotmail

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview