Main Menu

FREE SNUGGIE BLANKET!! NO S & H!!!

Started by SlimsGiggles,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

disneyland lady

Quote from: MsMissy on October 22, 2009, 07:52:02 AM
Tks JarJar, i will go & look for it. embrace.gif
I am absolutely positive Jarjar meant first post on page one.

jarjar

giggle2.gif Yes DLL it is just when I get on here I get the most current post first. Sorry if I confused anyone blowkisses.gif

redhotbabydoll

katye S Burke

How  long  does it take to  get a email from them ??

Katye   

roadwarrior

Quote from: katye S  Burke on October 23, 2009, 01:04:17 PM
How  long  does it take to  get a email from them ??

Katye   

I never got an email from them.  I assumed once I filled out the form that was it, I'd get it.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

jarjar

disneyland lady

I didn't get an email either but it said in the Terms that it would be mailed from the manufacturer and not them. Also it said that in several weeks we would get a phone call that we needed to talk about how we felt about the product. I just hope they don't sell our phone numbers.

arniebear

Well if they try to call me, they get nothing....I put in my cell phone number which blocks those type of calls.  Probably means I won't hold my breath on getting one.

roadwarrior

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 24, 2009, 07:48:57 AM
I didn't get an email either but it said in the Terms that it would be mailed from the manufacturer and not them. Also it said that in several weeks we would get a phone call that we needed to talk about how we felt about the product. I just hope they don't sell our phone numbers.

phone number I used was a phone number thats no longer in service-one I had 15 some years ago

hysterical.gif

jrzydvl

you mean they'll call looking for me  glad its not my number then i better still get it though lol

wong5058

thanks for the link.  I just signed up and immediately got an e-mail confirmation within seconds.  Can't wait to try the item out

roadwarrior

I redid it for everyone in my family.  Thanks!!

The second time I did it for everyone I got an email that I had to click on in order to process my order.

I suggest if you didn't get an email to do it again just to be safe.

who me?

I did mine a second time too and got the email, I sent the promo to friends and family and just sent them an emailing telling them to fill it out again.  hi11.gif

jrzydvl

did anyone get a phone call yet or are we supposed to get it after we get the blanket?

RedSoxH8erGOYANKS

Geez if i would of known this I would of held off buying snuggies.. I just bought the leopard print snuggie and two NFL snuggler snuggies bah

Hocky

You dont have the choice for the print snuggie.......just blue, green or burgundy.

alyaks

My confirmation email came in my spam folder, so make sure you check there

gilsue

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview