PlayBuddy
April 22, 2024, 11:19:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE SNUGGIE BLANKET!! NO S & H!!!

Started by SlimsGiggles,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

roadwarrior

Quote from: gilsue on October 26, 2009, 10:27:33 AM
HOW DO I GET A SNUGGIE BLANKET???????

Turn your caps lock key off and go read page one.  If your still confused then ask.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

Quote from: alyaks on October 26, 2009, 09:00:38 AM
My confirmation email came in my spam folder, so make sure you check there

That's where all mine ended up.

All 8 emails. 

I'm going to order some more later-got a neighbor that would love one but is on a tighter fixed income than me. 

I love free stuff!!!

who me?

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 26, 2009, 11:47:25 AM
That's where all mine ended up.

All 8 emails. 

I'm going to order some more later-got a neighbor that would love one but is on a tighter fixed income than me. 

I love free stuff!!!
Are you using the same address for all?
I only ordered one because I figured only one allowed per address. undecided.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: who me? on October 26, 2009, 03:11:52 PM
Are you using the same address for all?
I only ordered one because I figured only one allowed per address. undecided.gif

I used my address for all 8 of them.  Sorry If I seem a bit greedy with em but all 8 are going to be going to great use for Christmas.

jarjar

I put in for 3 with the same address but 3 different emails that I had. lipsrsealed.gif

roadwarrior

People are saying a snuggie is just a backwords robe.  With the feel of an airline blanket.  Anyone know what they feel like?

disneyland lady

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 28, 2009, 03:58:41 AM
People are saying a snuggie is just a backwords robe.  With the feel of an airline blanket.  Anyone know what they feel like?
I tried on my mothers cuz we are a short family and I wanted to see how long they were. They are way longer than me and it felt just like a blanket with sleeves.......which is what it is. I plan on using mine as a gift then hating that I did it if we have any weather this year where I live.

Hocky

Well I filled out the form for myself on Sunday and instantly got an email saying I needed to click on the link to confirm the order....yadda yadda.

But I went back to that page and put in my mothers name and a different email address, diff phone #, different home address....etc...and I have yet to receive the confirmation email.....I did it once this afternoon and by this evening since the first email never came, I did it a 2nd time....still no email.

What's up with that?

Hocky

Well 24 hrs after I posted this...I went to the email account that I registered my mom to get the blanket for her.....and it came to the spam folder...but it was still 24 hrs after I filled out the application that the confirmation email came.

Just a little delay I suppose....Maybe they are getting bombed with people from this forum wanting blankets... lol

roadwarrior

My family sure could use the snuggie this weekend-we're in for a good size wind and rain storm and our furnace is dead.  The repair man ordered the part but it was out of stock and won't be in till Monday at the earliest.

roadwarrior

Ivy Nite

Thank you for showing this offer! My Mom was wanting one and this gives me a chance to give it to her. Said it should be here in six weeks. Cutting it close, but at least its coming.

Joe C

I will not be getting a Snuggie, nor will my wife, since the Snuggie is a contraceptive device.

Put it on and no ......... giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

alyaks

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on November 06, 2009, 11:30:51 AM
I will not be getting a Snuggie, nor will my wife, since the Snuggie is a contraceptive device.

We need to send our Snuggie's to the nearest high school.

SlimsGiggles

Quote from: Joe C on November 06, 2009, 11:30:51 AM

Put it on backward!!!  hysterical.gif

MsMissy

I have never found the Link to click on too try to get 1 of these blankets.  sad.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: MsMissy on November 10, 2009, 07:25:29 AM
I have never found the Link to click on too try to get 1 of these blankets.  sad.gif

look at page one of this thread and you WILL get the link to click o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview