Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE SNUGGIE BLANKET!! NO S & H!!!

Started by SlimsGiggles,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 06, 2009, 05:13:58 PM
or a cold beer

the beer would spill...the opening is on the sides so you can slide your hands in...the puch kinda looks like the hand warmer QB's wear

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

alyaks

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 06, 2009, 05:23:32 PM
the beer would spill...the opening is on the sides so you can slide your hands in...the puch kinda looks like the hand warmer QB's wear

It's where you put the keys to the Anheuser Busch plant that The FB is gonna bring you!

Squid

I have a sagey green snuggie that was "tried on" once but never used.  I don't happen to like it.  I think I'm up and down too much to make it practical.  I don't sit for very long... and before Stinkerbell chimes in about my arse DNA blending with the cotton/poly blend DNA of my couch, I should say that if I'm going to park it for awhile, I actually lie down with a blanket over me.   I digress......

If someone wants mine and doesn't mind giving me their personal info and paying the postage, it's theirs.  I believe these things are one size fits all.  If someone doesn't take it, I'll wind up donating it to the Lupus Foundation or Salvation Army or the like.   bbq21.gif

Homer

I also forgot the slanket has a foot pouch also to keep your feet warm. My cats like to crawl in there also.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lancer

Thank's, I have a snuggie, and it's really great!It's worth it to try and get one.It's also good for taking to the Eagles
game, and stay nice and toasty while they kick butt!
                           Merry Christmas
                                 Lancer

Joe C

Quote from: lancer on December 07, 2009, 02:27:24 PM
Thank's, I have a snuggie, and it's really great!It's worth it to try and get one.It's also good for taking to the Eagles
game, and stay nice and toasty while they kick butt!
                           Merry Christmas
                                 Lancer
Is it a Michael Irvin Snuggie? If you fall down and become paralyzed, will the Eagles fans cheer? tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on December 07, 2009, 03:18:10 PM
Is it a Michael Irvin Snuggie? If you fall down and become paralyzed, will the Eagles fans cheer? tumbsup.gif

pizzaman984

Still no snuggie.HMMMM!!!! Do i smell something here???   lipsrsealed.gif(is it a bunch of BS??)

Squid

Perhaps a ploy to get personal info?  Get on mailing lists...... 

Lists are sold all the time........

I'm just sayin'......

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Well we are all suckers for something for nothing....I fell for it too.  But I am not giving up hope because sometimes things get delayed....fact of life. 

roadwarrior

no biggie if I don't get the snuggies..I know if I got my sister in law one she'd hang me with it.

hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Hocky

I still haven't received my blanket so I went back to the website and clicked on the "contact" button and wrote customer service a nice holiday nastygram.   swear2.gif

Here is the link if anyone else wants to join in:

customerservice@suzzly.com

alyaks

Thanks for the link. I sent them one too. We'll see what they have to say if anything.

Mayhem

Found this in google :

Free Snuggie Blankets from suzzly.com SCAM!!!

Well, I should have stuck to my first instincts, because they were right on with this website. Here are some more facts for you regarding suzzly.com. They are registered under the company name of Whois Proof LLP out of Portland, Oregon when in fact, they are actually based in Berlin Germany.

-----

Apparently they had this same offer (under a different domain name) earlier this year and no one received a snuggie then either. I hate to say this, but it may be one of those companies that are out to harvest peoples personal info and sell them to various companies.

I'm removing the snuggie URL on the first page till someone can confirm they actually received one.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on December 18, 2009, 02:24:30 PM
Found this in google :

Free Snuggie Blankets from suzzly.com SCAM!!!

I'm removing the snuggie URL on the first page till someone can confirm they actually received one.

Thanks for watching out for us, Mayhem!   embrace.gif

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on December 18, 2009, 03:12:16 PM
But a little too late and a few dollars short...lol

But still, it was thoughtful just the same.

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview