This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Marlboro Portable Litter Device

Started by SlimsGiggles,

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimsGiggles

Marlboro is giving away $1,000,000 to charities that help preserve the environment and if you vote for your charity of choice, you'll get a free portable litter device that looks as if it's for cigarettes. Also, when u forge your brand, you will get a free t-shirt with your brand on it!!  hi11.gif

Hurry offer ends soon!!  girls18.gif

If you're having trouble finding it, click on "stand for your brand," then "make it count," before finally selecting a cause to support. The litter device offer will then be displayed.

https://www2.marlboro.com/marlboro/login_input.action

Hocky

Cool!  My hubby smokes Marlboro....I made him a T-Shirt and supported Keep America Beautiful cause....and it is sending a portable litter device (which is nothing more than a place to extinguish and put your cigarette butts) too!

~buttercup~

i wish my neighbor had one. she keeps throwing her cigarette butts on my porch and my side of the driveway. i guess she's never heard of an ashtray.

Hocky

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on November 04, 2009, 10:39:07 PM
i wish my neighbor had one. she keeps throwing her cigarette butts on my porch and my side of the driveway. i guess she's never heard of an ashtray.

That's just plain rude......if I were you, I would start throwing my garbage out on her side of the driveway....maybe she will get the hint then!  giggle2.gif

~buttercup~

it's not just cigarettes it's paper and once a piece of gum (chewed) on my stairs. i guess she doesn't understand what garbages are for. not sure how she was raised. maybe i should draw her a picture. it might help her out.  hysterical.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

I am a smoker and nothing nerves me more than to see someone driving pitch their cig butt out the window. Geeez America is not our ashtray. I use my ashtray in the car and do not even throw them in my own yard. Please people consider other peoples feelings.
It is our nasty habit why put it on someone else. rolleyes.gif

soapbubbles

I so agree, I smoke too and hate when people throw them on the ground. If I don't have someplace to put them, I stick them in my pocket until I get someplace to put them. my family knows don't put them in my yard or I'll find them and they won't be happy to see me. They laugh at me but hey, I love my planet, and they are not biodegradable. Thanks for the link.

Hocky

I got my portable litter device today in the mail.  It looks like a giant lighter....flick open the lid and put out the cigarette then you store the butt in the container.  Its pretty nice and not chintzy.  I hope the T shirt comes soon!   tumbsup.gif

alyaks

SlimsGiggles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview