PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:30:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Font colors in Chat

Started by askcheryl,

Previous topic - Next topic

askcheryl

I know how to change the chat font color to blue (/e) in chat, but my sister types in red.  Can anyone give me an idea?  Thanks

Hocky

You can not type in red in pogo chat.  The reason why your sister's chat is in red is because she is on your friend's list.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 05, 2009, 09:56:33 AM
You can not type in red in pogo chat.  The reason why your sister's chat is in red is because she is on your friend's list.  tumbsup.gif
I can type in red in Pogo Cheats chats. watching you.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on November 05, 2009, 11:52:34 AM
I can type in red in Pogo Cheats chats. watching you.gif
We only see it in red cuz he is on our PogoCheats friends list.

harley89

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 06, 2009, 06:05:07 AM
We only see it in red cuz he is on our PogoCheats friends list.
You are all on my PogoCheats friends list. At least until I start using Uncle Otto to make my blog replies. hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on November 06, 2009, 11:21:10 AM
You are all on my PogoCheats friends list.

I have a pogocheats friends list???  Where is it?  I've never seen it?  Can I see words in colors if I find it?  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on November 06, 2009, 11:38:48 AM
I have a pogocheats friends list???  Where is it?  I've never seen it?  Can I see words in colors if I find it?  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
Mayhem took away your friends list. You cannot hide from us in here, Squidward!!! watching you.gif

Fred01

cheesy.gif  in pogo for Red font you would type <c#255000000> thats red and grey is <c#222222222> i'll post more codes later

disneyland lady

Pogo chat does have abilities recently but the people who were given the codes are supposed to keep them to their chest. But you know...it is very hard to keep things to your chest.

I am a very private person so I prefer white font!

DeMILLE88

gran2x2

I never chat in Pogo..I just play and cheat so I could care less about the font colors... giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 07, 2014, 04:16:17 AM
I never chat in Pogo..I just play and cheat so I could care less about the font colors... giggle2.gif

Me too! I wish there was a favor or like option on Pogocheats because I would do it for your post. And speaking of Pogo and Cheats - someones first question on a Pogo site about cheating is to ask about font color?  no-no.gif

Here are just some of the colors you can find and use in Pogo Chat. These work easier using the copyright code but that is just too confusing to explain. There are 3 sets of 3 numbers which change things on the color chart but if you notice that the 3 sets of 3 numbers are all zero then it is gonna be black. So REDREDRED GREENGREENGREEN BLUEBLUEBLUE which is why 000 000 255 equals blue (no red or green added).  OMG my head hurts from doing math this early:
<c#255000000> Red
<c#255192203> Pink
<c#000000255> Blue
<c#000255000> Green
<c#255255000> Yellow
<c#255000255> Purple
<c#000000000> Black
and my favorite
<c#255255255> White

So now does your head hurt too?

Squid

I don't chat in Pogo but how do you apply those color codes, Dis?

disneyland lady

I don't chat either! So I had to go into a room alone to play to figure it out. You would put this in the chat box:

<c#000255000> NT Dude! and enter and it will show NT Dude!

Way too much trouble to do and makes use of my sore fingers for something not worthy of doing.

Squid

disneyland lady

You MUST use the < and > before any chat and make sure you have nine numbers (cuz of that 3/3/3 faction of the code).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview