This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

in game badges...

Started by eminem,

Previous topic - Next topic

rcardone1

Bingo was down this morning and now I don't see the speedy temp room's 66 or 67 what happen?

Barbyxo

LuLu, you misread what the person had written.  No one suggest that you mark all of the numbers on the cards and then hit the gong.  If that worked, everyone would have all of the bingo badges.  I believe their point was they have a program (Dottie's Dauber) that marks the cards and rings the gong.  Actually, I highly recommend the DD program.  It works super zippy fast and you can walk into a room and fill your card up with the appropriate numbers really quickly.  Have fun in bingo!

Blue Aquarius

I believe LuLu was talking about the macro that DJ made for Bingo.  It was a helper to go with DD.  And mine did the same thing LuLu it would mark all numbers then hit the gong.  I got booted many times just testing it out.  LOL  was kinda funny. 

Barbyxo

Oops Lulu, so sorry for my mistake.  Try the Dottie Dauber.  It is great.

honeypyye

The one I use marks all the numbers then waits for someone to bingo first...then it hits the gong...works great for me.

LuLu

I use the Dottie Dauber when I go into a bingo room.  I was talking about DJ's old bingo helper.  That didn't work on my computer like it should have.  The Dauber is great, I have no complaints about it. 

honeypyye

Ahhh...ok...this one helper actually works well for me...I think I'll keep it...I kinda like irritating the sharers when I dont put a b in text and Im the 2nd one on the list with a bingo... :-X

chuckbronson

try using DJ's  bingo program with out DD.,,,,it will fill the card or cards, and as soon as another person hits the gong yours will then hit the gong.

honeypyye

Thats the one I use...Lula said it didnt work for her though...

chuckbronson

trial and error, it did the same thing to me until i finally stumbled on the right way to set it up.
I'm using IE 6
1024x768 resolution.
Gotta get them badges!.  ;D

LuLu

That's exactly what I have, but it didn't work for me.  I deleted it by mistake awhile ago.  Can someone send it to me and I can fiddle with it and try again.....Thanks!

LuLu

Hooper2092

I have found that when i'm in the mood to play bingo "along" with my dauber I go in six card into a room where the game is nearly over, let it mark all the numbers called and hope for the best. There IS A TRICK- IF YOU HAVE ONLY ONE NUMBER LEFT, AND SOMEONE GONGS BINGO, GO AHEAD AND COVER THAT NUMBER AND TRY THE GONG, IT SOMETIMES WILL ALLOW YOUR BINGO TO GO THROUGH IF THAT NUMBER WAS THE NEXT TO BE CALLED. I swear it works- I didnt believe it, I tried it many times with nothing happening, but it has worked several times for me now. Anyways... as soon as I claim my bingo (or not) and the game is over, I move on to the next room in the list and repeat the process...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SpunkyGirl

Play late at night.  Sharing slows you down and I turn chat off!  Hope that helps.   :)

Super Duckie

thanx for that tip Hooper, i'll be sure to check that out

gettysrevenge

All good ideas that I am going to use!!  THanks for the download helper I thought I might try it, although I dont have a problem with the DD auto its the person running the program.  I swear no way do those numbers go in sequence like they do and then I have been in other rooms where they don't.  Late at night, so I know something has to be up.  I sometimes would shut off the auto before coming to close and remember the numbers and then hit them all when I have a bingo.  Then I dont give anyone heads up on 2 or 1 away from bingo.  Thanks thought foir all the ideas I love to play the game but I hate plaing so many games and no wins!!!  Getty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview