This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Badge code from Pogo

Started by Zatanna,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

I used the coupon code to purchase a M&M badge as a gift.  With my budget its great to be able to gift it to a friend who is on a tighter budget than me.   giggle2.gif

TeaMomof7

Maybe I'll try gifting again...I couldn't get it to work the first time I tried it. sad.gif

TeaMomof7

Hocky

WOWZA!  That was awesome, thanks for the heads up on this one! 

Joe C

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 04, 2009, 02:17:11 PM
Sure, offer me a free badge the day after I BUY THEM ALL !!!  swear2.gif
Homer, I was mad, too, since I buy them all. However, I was able to gift the mix badge to my second account, so it all worked out for me. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 04, 2009, 07:18:33 PM
Homer, I was mad, too, since I buy them all. However, I was able to gift the mix badge to my second account, so it all worked out for me. beer11.gif

If you "gift" one to your second account, can your second account then "buy" another one for free?

wnn725

you can gift it  i got one on my main account and then gifted my main account from my other 3 accounts  so I ended up with 4 on mymain name

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 04, 2009, 07:59:15 PM
If you "gift" one to your second account, can your second account then "buy" another one for free?
I used the code on both accounts to buy a badge for my second account.

It is always good to have at least ONE Mix and Match badge for when there are Special Edition badges. If the badge requires winning six challenges, you only need to activate an easy Mix badge six times. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

justsherry44

HOW DO I DO IT TO GET THE HOLIDAY 2009 FOR MY FREE BADGDE I AM NEW TO THIS..... elf2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: justsherry44 on December 04, 2009, 10:47:15 PM
HOW DO I DO IT TO GET THE HOLIDAY 2009 FOR MY FREE BADGDE I AM NEW TO THIS..... elf2.gif

I think the instructions are on the first post of this thread, but here goes....

Go to the Badge area of Pogo. Click Find a Badge. Search through the list for the badge you want. Add it to your cart. Click Checkout. In the Coupon Code box type in HOLIDAY09 and click Apply.  Then check out.

alyaks

Stinkerbell

I'm logging into my moms account and trying to gift it to me, but it won't allow it. First it wouldn't let me gift the Christmas Badge that just came out, then I tried a different one and it said that there weren't enough items in the cart to be able to use HOLIDAY09. That didn't happen when I was getting them for myself. I got 1 only and it worked fine.

Modified to say: I tried again, this time it's saying that I was removed because I couldn't receive the gift. When I checked the details of the message, it says I have chosen not to receive gifts. I know that's not right, I even checked my preferences and it says I can get gifts from Friends and All Pogo Members. I wonder what's going on.

Shanarama

Where abouts do you enter the code for the badge. Thanks!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Magzy

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 05, 2009, 08:40:43 AM
I'm logging into my moms account and trying to gift it to me, but it won't allow it. First it wouldn't let me gift the Christmas Badge that just came out, then I tried a different one and it said that there weren't enough items in the cart to be able to use HOLIDAY09. That didn't happen when I was getting them for myself. I got 1 only and it worked fine.

Modified to say: I tried again, this time it's saying that I was removed because I couldn't receive the gift. When I checked the details of the message, it says I have chosen not to receive gifts. I know that's not right, I even checked my preferences and it says I can get gifts from Friends and All Pogo Members. I wonder what's going on.

That happened to me on my hubby's acct yesterday, same "not allowed to receive".   Then today, tried again and it worked...ya wonder if anything is a constant with pogo!  They are so on again....off again!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Magzy on December 05, 2009, 05:20:51 PM
That happened to me on my hubby's acct yesterday, same "not allowed to receive".   Then today, tried again and it worked...ya wonder if anything is a constant with pogo!  They are so on again....off again!!!

I got it to work, too. I clicked to set default settings on my mom's account and then it worked. That makes ZERO sense, since it was MY account that wouldn't accept the gift.

TheLastDodo

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

katye S Burke

Can you use  it for the Christmas one?  here is what I get when I tried to use it ....There are not enough applicable items in the cart to use this coupon. Add additional items or select additional recipients and try again.

How do I do  this now to make it work ?

Tks

Katye

catfancie

Quote from: katye S  Burke on December 06, 2009, 10:55:06 AM
Can you use  it for the Christmas one?  here is what I get when I tried to use it ....There are not enough applicable items in the cart to use this coupon. Add additional items or select additional recipients and try again.

How do I do  this now to make it work ?

The code will not work for any badge that costs more than 16 gems.  You can not use it to purchase the Special Edition Christmas Badge which costs 28 gems. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview