Started by Zatanna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Zed36

hi11.gif wow.gif

You Guys/Gals are the best here...
Thank You for (HOLIDAY09) code

My Main Name got a Badge
My 2nd Name Giftted me a badge...

panic button.gif...Back to work on Badges!!

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 04, 2009, 10:58:51 PM
I think the instructions are on the first post of this thread, but here goes....

Go to the Badge area of Pogo. Click Find a Badge. Search through the list for the badge you want. Add it to your cart. Click Checkout. In the Coupon Code box type in HOLIDAY09 and click Apply.  Then check out.

girls22.gif Thanks for the heads up!!!  Got mine!! Woooohoooeee!!   tumbsup.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif

mrsjoe

I already had bought all the m&m badges before getting the email code for a free one. swear2.gif
If any one wants to PM their pogo name to me before the free offer runs out, I will try gifting you the badge of your choice, just let me know which one you want. I have two paid accounts so I can send two gifts. xmas6.gif

Shanarama

Hi Mrs.Joe! I was unable to PM you. If you still have the gifts to offer...I would love the You Sank My Battleship! Badge. Thanks so much!

mrsjoe

Quote from: Shanarama on December 07, 2009, 10:39:28 AM
Hi Mrs.Joe! I was unable to PM you. If you still have the gifts to offer...I would love the You Sank My Battleship! Badge. Thanks so much!
Sorry I gave them both away already sad.gif

TheLastDodo

Aww, I can't put it in cuz im not a subed Member but im a member. ._.

bewitched

I didn't get the email from Pogo but tried the code anyway and it worked cheerleading.gif
I wonder why Pogo only chooses certain memebrs to recieve the emails.
Luckily, I found out about this freebie the day before it expired.

britishbrat

Hi all
Ive used HOLIDAY09 in uk and got my free badge ive also used the uk code CHRISTMAS09 and got another free badge....Give it a try hope it works for you all  tumbsup.gif

take care
Bratster  hi11.gif

jamrow32

I love how i would get a code for a free badge AFTER I bought all of the badges..funny, i know.

Joe C

Quote from: jamrow32 on December 11, 2009, 10:40:19 AM
I love how i would get a code for a free badge AFTER I bought all of the badges..funny, i know.
I gave badges to my second screen name. If I did not have a second screenname, I would give it away to someone here on BadgeHelp. That is just me. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on December 11, 2009, 10:54:25 AM
If I did not have a second screenname, I would give it away to someone here on BadgeHelp. That is just me. tumbsup.gif

Precisely.  That's because that's how the regulars roll in this forum.  Happy rolling, one and all.

Zed36

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

TY ..TY ..TY!!!

Yet another badge...
you guys/gals  are Great!!

HOLIDAY09
CHRISTMAS09

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview