This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BadgeHelp's 2X2 Tuesday Holiday Special

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Cool beans... let me go shake that money tree in the back yard and see what falls.

Would love a few autos but am without cash at this time of year.

But thanks for the offer.

who me?

So for 150 members does this mean buy 2 for $10.00 get 4 for $10.00 ?  huh.gif  Is this limited on amount you can get? Like lets say I needed 80 to catch me up if I bought 40 could I get the 80 or just email them and ask them myself?Oh crap I just remembered... even if I could half of them I would not be able to update because they are free.I missed the Thanksgiving special by like 26 minutes I think...Geez let me finish my first cup of coffee... I can barely make sense of what I typed  yawn.gif   If I need to edit I'll be back when I wake up alittle bit more... no-no.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Homer

alyaks

Quote from: Stinkerbell Claus on December 22, 2009, 11:42:25 AM
Only if I can post my tastefully done nude picture of Booth.
You know, I just can't figure out what Homer finds so wrong with that can you?

snowflower

Quote from: chummychum on December 22, 2009, 12:15:48 AM
Buy 2 get 2 free http://www.badgehelp.com/xmaspromo09.php

If we buy two and get two free, what happens to the free one's when our puter goes down and we have to reformat or we get a new puter '''' do we lose the free one's or will we still have them as our own when we get up and running again?  huh.gif

C~M

Quote from: snowflower on December 22, 2009, 02:40:28 PM
If we buy two and get two free, what happens to the free one's when our puter goes down and we have to reformat or we get a new puter '''' do we lose the free one's or will we still have them as our own when we get up and running again?  huh.gif

free is free, no support

Squid

Quote from: who me? on December 22, 2009, 10:16:23 AM
So for 150 members does this mean buy 2 for $10.00 get 4 for $10.00 ?  huh.gif  Is this limited on amount you can get? Like lets say I needed 80 to catch me up if I bought 40 could I get the 80 or just email them and ask them myself?Oh crap I just remembered... even if I could half of them I would not be able to update because they are free.I missed the Thanksgiving special by like 26 minutes I think...Geez let me finish my first cup of coffee... I can barely make sense of what I typed  yawn.gif   If I need to edit I'll be back when I wake up alittle bit more... no-no.gif
I just LOVE this post.  It put into words how my brain is feeling today.  (((WHO ME?)))

who me?

Ya know Squidly I've had 3 cups of coffee and I'm still not thinking any clearer... I wish I could blame this fog on a good drunk last night but alas I can not.
I just can't wait till Christmas is over!
Signed; The Grinch

P.S: Anyone out there know a good strong alcoholic beverage that yeah I know... doesn't taste like alcohol?
I really need a good drunk haven't been in years! I just can't stand the taste of wine too vinegary and hard stuff taste well too hard...beer I can handle and actually generally like but too much makes me full and bloated?
Oh geez this post wasn't any clearer than the first one....  rolleyes.gif    hysterical.gif   I'm going back to bed!

C~M

Quote from: who me? on December 22, 2009, 03:40:36 PM
Anyone out there know a good strong alcoholic beverage that yeah I know... doesn't taste like alcohol? I really need a good drunk haven't been in years!

Try Miduri or IrishCream  or thet hazelnut liquor.

Stinkerbell

chummychum

You get the free ones back if you lose your registrations. They are recording the whole order.

FreecellFanny

Obviously I missed the boat again - no internet connection. How long is this special on for?  sad.gif

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 27, 2009, 03:52:03 PM
Obviously I missed the boat again - no internet connection. How long is this special on for?  sad.gif

That promotion is over but the 30 for $99 is still available I believe

FreecellFanny

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 27, 2009, 03:56:01 PM
Thanks...but I don't need 30 autos! Oh well.  bubblegum.gif

I haven't heard anything official but maybe they will have a similar New Year's promotion

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 27, 2009, 03:57:56 PM
I haven't heard anything official but maybe they will have a similar New Year's promotion

It sure would be nice if they did that way I could round out my collection!  elf2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview