PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 05:22:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MyPogoBadges.com - Pogo Mini Banners!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

Mine finally changed too!

Jarjar I have a mini in my snapshot collection referencing the same TV show except my caption different  giggle2.gif

jarjar

jbp111

I have over 14000 badges  was banned because they said I earned to many in one day   no such rule is posted  and of course bots are ok   they wont even respond to my messages   jbp111

Mayhem

I'm not sure what to suggest for you. PogoCheats and MPB are not the same company.

How many badges did you earn in one day? It must of been a lot.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I've gotten a lot of badges in one day before and never had this problem, thank goodness.  Who banned you... Pogo?  I just want to be clear because you're posting in a MPB thread. 

C~M

Quote from: jbp111 on November 16, 2019, 05:08:54 PM
I have over 14000 badges  was banned because they said I earned to many in one day   no such rule is posted  and of course bots are ok   they wont even respond to my messages   jbp111

First off, you should NOT use your Pogo Screen name here.
And Second, this is why you got banned from MPB:

(That is impossible with an auto. It is only possible with the illegal hack bots.)

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on November 17, 2019, 05:01:47 AM
I've gotten a lot of badges in one day before and never had this problem, thank goodness.  Who banned you... Pogo?  I just want to be clear because you're posting in a MPB thread.

Ah, I just assumed they meant MPB because they posted in this thread. It didn't even occur to me last night they could have been banned from Pogo!

Mayhem

Quote from: C~M on November 17, 2019, 08:06:17 PM
First off, you should NOT use your Pogo Screen name here.
And Second, this is why you got banned from MPB:

(That is impossible with an auto. It is only possible with the illegal hack bots.)

Yeah, MPB will ban if you use hacks. I wonder if Pogo did as well?

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on November 18, 2019, 12:49:10 AM
Yeah, MPB will ban if you use hacks. I wonder if Pogo did as well?

Pogo hasn't yet. but if they read this thread they will.
That is how I knew it was a screen name and got the image of the badges they won.

Mayhem

Oh right! I never paid attention to the background color of your screenshot.

Squid

I know the hacks work quickly to get the badges but the autos are just as illegal.  Sometimes I think it's a fine line between the two.  I'm in no position to judge.

Mayhem

Well technically the hacks are illegal, but the cheats/autos are not - they just go against Pogo's TOS

Squid

Hacks are really illegal illegal?  I thought we were just talking about Pogo illegal.

C~M

Quote from: Squid on November 19, 2019, 06:14:41 AM
Hacks are really illegal illegal?  I thought we were just talking about Pogo illegal.

Yes, hacking is what people do to steal other people's SS#, bank account info, etc Like when Target got hacked and all of the people that had shopped there had their cc#'s stolen along with other info.

Squid

Yes, I know those hacks are illegal.  Of course they are.   In reference to Pogo, I thought people were using the word "hack" almost like they use the word "auto", only faster, as I stated above.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on November 19, 2019, 06:14:41 AM

Yes, what the hacking programs are doing is very illegal. It is manipulating/altering the communication between you and the Pogo game servers.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on November 20, 2019, 12:40:21 AM
Yes, what the hacking programs are doing is very illegal. It is manipulating/altering the communication between you and the Pogo game servers.

Yikes! No es bueno!!

S1lent

Greetings JPB111 and all you other cheats,
MPB can look at your Badges especially Solitaire Gardens and Mahjong Escape and note the date they were awarded.  Everyone should know that Mahjong Escape new city is released on the 1st of the month and new Solitaire Gardens is released on the 15th of the month.  MPB will just block you from their lists including the top 20.  You will still be able to view your Badges...but not "show" them off.

Here is an example of someone winning Solitaire Gardens before it was officially released.  You will notice he/she won the Badges on the 6th of November but not officially released until the 15th.
S1lent

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview