This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hammerhead Pool?

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokenman7

Hey all... If u have looked at badge central lately... there is a hammerhead pool challenge next week... Since Playbuddy's Pool Helper doesnt work anymore... Are we gonna just have to play or is there some way to cheat?
Any information would be helpful
Thanks in advance :)
Token

Homer

I would imagine using the double browser trick would work. Use dummy account to sink 8 ball on purpose or just make it shoot really bad. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

yousmellbad

this wont be that bad. use the double browser trick and it shouldnt take to long ;D

DEBKARLAR

I'll just play against the computer. I tried the game for the first time tonight.
(won 4 of 6) :D
I always have time to kill and besides this game looks fun

DevilDog

What's the double browser trick?  I have heard of it, but may need it someday lol ty

Homer

Use Internet Explorer for one sn and Netscape for another sn. Then you lose on purpose with the sn you don't want to win. ;)

kizzakad

any quick and easy ideas to get high stakes pool badge with 2 browsers, i know u dont get points with the spin, but only way i can think of is to make a few points and then sink the black ball to make other sn win.. and the timer running out doesnt work...lol

LuLu

I already got my badge after I heard this:

To get the badge quicker, play 'Cut Throat' 3 colors by yourself.

I'll have to try that for my other account.

kizzakad

im playing the 3 ball colour game..lol.. and using 2 browsers cuz im doing my friends aswell, so it would be easier to do one sn at a time would it?

Hooper2092

I played with bonus balls by myself and it took me about an hour against the computer.]

Bonus balls shot into the bonus pocket can be worth 100 points- helps a lot.

zenia

the 3 ball game does go faster than 8 or 9 ball when your playing against the bots :) Thanks for the Tip!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview