This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free 1 year Pogo membership

Started by lexustami,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

I think Homer is gonna have something to say about this whole thread.

I assume Lex and Lun are friends and this is a scam for some reason.

lexustami

No, not a scam. You can check it out for yourself. Send me a message on Pogo and I will give you the instructions. Then you can come back here and post your results.

Tami

Lunalevita

Quote from: LazySue on January 10, 2010, 05:57:48 AM
I think Homer is gonna have something to say about this whole thread.

I assume Lex and Lun are friends and this is a scam for some reason.

Why do you asume? I was also shocked. But it worked for me. I don't even know where the person lives and the name etc...

And we are friends NOW yes. Because i just added the person to my friendslist.

who me?

Is there a limit on how many you can get?

lexustami

You can only register one account per physical address. Now, if you know addresses of other people and have several email accounts then you can get as many as you want. I don't recommend this since these kinds of actions can kill deals like this.  And you can get other things other than Club Pogo memberships but I didn't bother to mention that since this is a Club Pogo site.

Tami

mattyboosh

I must say that this is certainly no scam. The site in question is a genuine site in the US and UK.

Thanks to lexustami, I now have a free 1 year membership. Tami, you're a star!  cheesy.gif

Lunalevita

Quote from: mattyboosh on January 10, 2010, 06:20:13 AM
I must say that this is certainly no scam. The site in question is a genuine site in the US and UK.

Thanks to lexustami, I now have a free 1 year membership. Tami, you're a star!  cheesy.gif

Congratz! I'm glad that someone else can claim that this isn't a scam or anything bad.  beer11.gif

resinfire69

OMG! I just got up and saw 1 year free pogo??? I just got shafted from my job due to a damaged sciatic nerve and pogo is gonna run out soon and I'll be stuck at home bored  sad.gif If someone would be cool and send me a message how to do it, I would appreciate it kindly  cheesy.gif Have A Great Day!  tumbsup.gif

who me?

I noticed from the code you gave on this thread it is a pogo code no doubt about it.
A few months back subway had a contest where people were winning hundreds of years worth of pogo.
I just thought it was leftovers from then.

lexustami

No problem. I don't mean to make it a big secret and it really isn't a big secret but when I signed up for this forum account it said not to post links to other sites without approval. I want to get approval so everyone can get their free Pogo accounts.

I will be in the European Travel room in KenoPop if anyone wants to private chat me for the details.

Tami

Quote from: who me? on January 10, 2010, 06:27:00 AM
I noticed from the code you gave on this thread it is a pogo code no doubt about it.
A few months back subway had a contest where people were winning hundreds of years worth of pogo.
I just thought it was leftovers from then.

who me?

Homer and Mayhem are still sleeping   yawn.gif

resinfire69

who me?

They probably had too much drink last night  party15a.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!