PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:11:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CLUB POGO

Started by twodum2no,

Previous topic - Next topic

twodum2no

I HAD RECIEVED A YEARS PASS TO CLUB POGO IN OCT.. I TRIED TO PUT IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS CODE AND IT DOES NOT WORK.. AM I DOING IT WRONG? CAN U TELL ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO PUT THIS CODE IN? OR ARE THEM CODES NO GOOD TO ME NOW?

Homer

please don't post in CAPS

the codes were supposed to be used immediately

they are no longer good

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

resinfire69

Why do people procrastinate????  And why do people not read the rules and experation dates on contest? Then wonder why their codes don't work. impatience.gif   nono.gif

roadwarrior

If you **gasp** read the fine print back then (and/or) came here, you would have found out **that** dum dum dddduuummmm you could have should have needed to must have **USED** any/all codes you got for free pogo **gasp** right then and that **gasp** you could apply more than one three month code to not only **gasp** your account, but anyone's.

Shocking??

Surprised?

I'm shocked and surprised people are still trying to use them 3 1/2 months later and can't figure out why they are not working.

Now your only option is to cough up $40 bucks for one year or $20 for 6 months.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gator8_24

Thought we were 'friendly' folks here at PC!  geez

roadwarrior

Quote from: gator8_24 on January 13, 2010, 03:26:37 PM

We are...at least I am...I'm just getting sick and tired of people coming here to pogo cheats and one of their first 5 posts are:  I want free pogo time somebody please send me some free time please I want gems.

To me, that's begging.

Now if someone like you gator, a long time pogo cheats member says somthing like I have to give up pogo cuz I can't afford it, you guys are great, then I won't feel bad about trying to send you 6 months worth.

I'm just sick of a new person's first or second post being I want free club pogo.

C~M

Can I have Free Pogo?  5 years should be enough.  Thanks!

munch000

Magzy

[/quote]
Quote from: gator8_24 on January 13, 2010, 03:26:37 PM

Not so much anymore...

roadwarrior

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 13, 2010, 04:43:45 PM
Can I have Free Pogo?  5 years should be enough.  Thanks!

wait what?  The 10 years you won from subway isn't good enough?   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

C~M

Quote from: roadwarrior on January 13, 2010, 06:54:10 PM
wait what?  The 10 years you won from subway isn't good enough?   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Nope, need more, have someone to play for my badges 10 years after I'm dead.

Hocky

MsMissy

Like Homer said, you should have put your codes in right away & not waited. Now they are no good. Its too bad you didnt read about them expiring.

roadwarrior

Quote from: MsMissy on January 15, 2010, 08:30:44 AM
Like Homer said, you should have put your codes in right away & not waited. Now they are no good. Its too bad you didnt read about them expiring.

In defense of what I said about asking for pogo passes being rude and begging...everyone should go take a look at the last 5 posts this "person" has made.

All 5 of them have been nothing but some BS along the lines of "I want/need/can I have a free pogo pass?"

Sorry...no beggars allowed.

gator8_24

Let's give this ranting subject a rest and be friendlier to newbies.  Give it a rest. thank you

C~M

roadwarrior

Quote from: gator8_24 on January 15, 2010, 09:50:59 AM
Let's give this ranting subject a rest and be friendlier to newbies.  Give it a rest. thank you

I am very friendly to new people.  Just not the ones whose first 5 posts are nothing but asking for a handout.

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on January 15, 2010, 11:26:18 AM
I am very friendly to new people.  Just not the ones whose first 5 posts are nothing but asking for a handout.
I am friendly to even those who just beg for stuff. I am able to give them the same treatment I give to people in Pogo that ask me why my profile is hidden.

I say nothing. tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

The reality of why I hide my profile. If I were inclined to tell them, I would say, "To prevent people EXACTLY like you from having any information about me beyond my screen name and my currently available tokens.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview