This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CLUB POGO

Started by twodum2no,

Previous topic - Next topic

twodum2no

like  i was to know to use them all at once.. and u people are bloody rude in here.. cancel my account.. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND  i mean the screen name i use TWODDUM2NO inform me via email if its GONE!!!!

Joe C

Quote from: twodum2no on January 15, 2010, 05:47:32 PM
like  i was to know to use them all at once.. and u people are bloody rude in here.. cancel my account.. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND  i mean the screen name i use TWODDUM2NO inform me via email if its GONE!!!!

Not sure why you are generalizing. Again, I think everyone in here should be nice to everyone else. Oh, well. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

like  i was to know to use them all at once.. and u people are bloody rude in here.. cancel my account.. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND  i mean the screen name i use TWODDUM2NO inform me via email if its GONE!!!!

I guess your name says it all...lol...and like they are gonna inform you they banned your stanky azz...lmao

roadwarrior

Well, I'm sorry you didn't know you could use them all at once.  People I met on pogo who are not members of this forum applied every single one to their account. and their friends accounts.

If they were not sure if they could apply more than one to their account, they contacted pogo who told them could.

Your first five posts are nothing but I want a free pass, I want free club pogo, any more free passes how come my free pass doesn't work any more?

With that being said, if your first five posts WERE NOT about I want free club pogo, any more free passes, how come my subway passes do not work anymore I would not have gone off on you the way I did.

If that makes me rude then so be it.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

lilsh0rtii445

Crazy, you are by no means rude. No one here is rude. How can you tell if someone is being rude over the internet, anyway? I have been a member of this site for i don't know how long, and I have NEVER asked for a free club pogo pass. Not because I can afford it, but because I'm not a free loader, and I think the needy ones need it before I do. I see a lot of new people ask for them, and I just giggle to myself, because everyone is looking for something for nothing.

Sorry, I felt my 2 cents was needed.  embrace.gif

lilsh0rtii445

That was to go to road, but anywho yall know what I meant.  giggle2.gif

C~M

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on January 15, 2010, 06:29:51 PM
Crazy, you are by no means rude and I love you.

Sorry, I felt my 2 cents was needed.  embrace.gif

Wow, made me blush lil

lilsh0rtii445

Wait, I didn't tell you I loved you did I?  giggle2.gif
Hell, I love everyone.  elf2.gif

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on January 15, 2010, 03:29:45 PM
The reality of why I hide my profile. If I were inclined to tell them, I would say, "To prevent people EXACTLY like you from having any information about me beyond my screen name and my currently available tokens.
Joe I am pretty sure I can tell how many tokens someone has even if their profile is hidden. I click on "View Pogo Mini" and it shows how many tokens they have.

Joe C

Quote from: LazySue on January 16, 2010, 04:51:29 PM
Joe I am pretty sure I can tell how many tokens someone has even if their profile is hidden. I click on "View Pogo Mini" and it shows how many tokens they have.
Yes, I was saying the TWO things nosy people can tell about me is my screen name and my total available tokens. I forgot about the third thing, which is my mini.

But what I like hidden is my stats in a current game, current session, lifetime tokens, etc. tumbsup.gif

snowflower

footinthemouth.gif  kinda like watching someone put their foot in their mouth
over and over and over again  embarrassed.gif

shamoo

wow.gif   just like to say im new here and i would like to thank e1  that post info here  if people would take the time to read they would learn a lot more from this site as i have  ill get better  with the helpin part as time goes on

Joe C

Quote from: shamoo on January 18, 2010, 07:04:57 AM
wow.gif   just like to say im new here and i would like to thank e1  that post info here  if people would take the time to read they would learn a lot more from this site as i have  ill get better  with the helpin part as time goes on
Welcome! tumbsup.gif

snowflower

hi shamoo, welcome to the dark side, nice peeps in here!! hi11.gif

Squid

Hi Shamoo............ and hi, Snow, where've ya been?

iditarod

I too recieved a years worth of codes when i asked for them back in Sept.  Unfortunately i had only just started going online!  Pogo is how i began using my computer...  as a single mother i could nvr afford one and i came in here and apologized for the waste. i tried giving them back thinking only one could be applied to my account since I had used one of my codes just a week earlier for my daughter and thought they were still good.  Begging is a harsh term to brand me with , but if the shoe fits!  Pogo has opened up my world to great friends and outlet in life I have never known.  If there is another way for more free codes I would be eternally grateful!  If not, it was still very generous and i thank you for the unbelievable time i spent in club pogo!

Squid

I can't speak for the others but for me, it's all in the attitude.  Your gratitude for the gift given is is heartwarming.  We get the full range of responses here and it's nice to see someone who appreciates the donations of the many fine members here even if a mistake was made applying those gifts.  I hope you manage to find a way to stick with Pogo.  Good luck to you!

rednekdixie

Hi Homer,

I was on here once before and I asked about getting free pogo and you sent me the codes and I didn't get to use them. I was hopitalize and I don't have internet or computer. So I was wondering if you could send again and this time I will use them. Since I am better. Thank you so Much.

Homer

Quote from: rednekdixie on January 25, 2010, 01:31:28 PM
Hi Homer,

I was on here once before and I asked about getting free pogo and you sent me the codes and I didn't get to use them. I was hopitalize and I don't have internet or computer. So I was wondering if you could send again and this time I will use them. Since I am better. Thank you so Much.

sorry but the codes expired a few months ago...even if I had any they are worthless now

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: rednekdixie on January 25, 2010, 01:31:28 PM
Hi Homer,

[/quote

This statement just jumped out at me, don't you need a puter and internet to play pogo?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview